May 25, 2020, 12:55:34 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

Mimi at the park

Owner:
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2020, 12:55:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

May 22 2020 2:46pm
brian: never   many  in chatroom here------  poor  showing

May 14 2020 9:29pm
JeanneP: Brownies.

May 11 2020 1:02pm
Oldiesmann: I don't think we allow regular members to start new topics in most of the boards here

May 11 2020 11:54am
Astro: Oldiesmann:  I briefly brought it up with So P Bubble  and she thought you might be able to rectify my dilemma. 

May 11 2020 11:52am
Astro: Oldiesmann:  Thx.  I have no icon which would allow me to start a new  thread.  I have icons which allow me to comment on past postings but not to initiate a new subject.

May 10 2020 10:40pm
Oldiesmann: It's the icon to the right of the YouTube icon. Are you not seeing any icons?

May 10 2020 8:17pm
Astro: Oldiesmann: I'm trying to post pictures and seem to be missing an icon or two that allow it.  Any ideas?

May 09 2020 11:26am
mycheal: Delphine great to hear that keep it going :)

May 09 2020 10:03am
Delphineaz: some one sent men a message and wanted to know if I was still around.   I am alive and kicking,

May 07 2020 12:35am
Oldiesmann: Click the "-" button in the upper right hand corner of the shoutbox and that will hide it

Site problem?

Started by jane, April 12, 2019, 05:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla-Jackie

Oldiesmann ( Michael ) i have passed this message onto Jenny ( Denver ) alerting her to your response that you have allocated the problem and doing everything in your powers to rectify it...thank you...

" freedom is the outside of the inside "
              ~ Joyce Carey

Oldiesmann

Another friend did some more digging. It seems to be related to a small change I made to the server recently. We found a solution that seems to have worked. Let me know if anyone else has trouble getting in.

jane

It seems at least some Ipad folks can now get in, so whatever happened was for the good.  Thanks.

Oldiesmann

You're welcome. I'm glad I was finally able to get to the bottom of the issue even if it did take longer than I'd wanted

Vanilla-Jackie

May 08, 2020, 03:09:54 am #34 Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 03:12:39 am by Vanilla-Jackie
Oldiesmann ( Michael )
...yes, and also a special thank you to your friends who came to your - our rescue and knew what the problem was and how best to solve it...
Sometimes " two heads are better than one " as the old Idiom tells us..

" freedom is the outside of the inside "
              ~ Joyce Carey

so_P_bubble

:thumbup: to our Michael!