June 06, 2020, 11:27:37 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

KENKARBI.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

June 06, 2020, 11:27:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Jun 01 2020 8:12am
mycheal:  ;D

May 27 2020 8:28pm
Astro: Oldiesman:  Much better.  Thank you!

May 26 2020 1:21am
Oldiesmann: Should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

May 26 2020 1:08am
Oldiesmann: I must not have set the permissions correctly for that board when I set the site up again a few years ago (long story - there was a server crash years ago and no backup, so we had to start over from scratch). I'll fix it soon.

May 25 2020 6:09pm
Astro:   feel free to start a topic here. Any duplicated topics may be merged together so we don't have two topics of similar nature.  Has that been eliminated?

May 25 2020 6:07pm
Astro: Oldiesmann:  I'm not  trying to beat a dead horse here, but if you scan down this psge, you'll see  the following:   General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. If you don't think a topic is being talked about elsewher

May 22 2020 2:46pm
brian: never   many  in chatroom here------  poor  showing

May 14 2020 9:29pm
JeanneP: Brownies.

May 11 2020 1:02pm
Oldiesmann: I don't think we allow regular members to start new topics in most of the boards here

May 11 2020 11:54am
Astro: Oldiesmann:  I briefly brought it up with So P Bubble  and she thought you might be able to rectify my dilemma. 

Soda Shoppe for September 15, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, September 15, 2019, 12:12:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Hammond

Past my bed time sweet dreams everyone.

Lloyd

JaneS

September 30, 2019, 11:32:35 pm #211 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 11:34:20 pm by JaneS
CALLIE and SHIRLEY, I have to tell you that I saw the picture BEFORE I read JENNY's message.  I've sort of developed a habit of looking at the picture first because she's always changing it to reflect her love for her grandkids!

SHIRLEY, thanks for the kudos.  I try to have a smile for the customers even if I don't feel like it and if they crack a joke, I ALWAYS laugh!

I have 7 quarts and 8 pints of veggie soup cooling in a couple of places around here.  And there might be 5 or 6 more pints tomorrow morning.  I'm going to have to get at it early because my friend and I are going to see Downton Abbey in the afternoon.  I had some for my lunch and it's good enough to serve to company.  Anybody wanna come over for lunch?  I'll even make a sweetbread for dessert!

Now I'm going to hit the hay because I'm beat right down to my socks and that's bad beause I'm not wearing socks.  I wish you all a pleasant night's sleep and a happy tomrrow!  And my God bless us, every one.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble