Random Image

MaryAnns new twin babies

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 03:05:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-05-02, 00:44:41
Oldiesmann: Relevant links can be found in topics in the Homemaking, Food & Garden board. I'll see about moving them over to articles here when I get a chance.

2024-05-02, 00:07:54
Oldiesmann: Found them. They're on the CP site: https://www.christianphotographers.com/recipes/recipeindex.html

2024-05-01, 23:57:58
Oldiesmann: I'm not finding anything related to recipes on the site. I'll do some digging through the Internet Archive and see if I can dig them up. It's possible that got lost in the big server crash back in 2016

2024-05-01, 17:21:56
JeanneP: I am trying to get into the Archives of the Recipes that where moved over from Senior net few years ago, Can't find them

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

Soda Shoppe for November 1, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, November 02, 2019, 03:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneS

I appreciate everyone's concern about the vertigo but I know where to go if it doesn't stop soon.  They did some testing and I learned something back then that I didn't know.  There's a little "whatchamacallit" in the back of one's ear that is chock full of weenie-teenie little balls and the way I sleep lets some of them find their way out into the ear canal.  When that happens, vertigo happens when you move.  So when I get up, I have to shift to the other side of my head for a bit then lower my legs to the floor and raise my head slowly.  I've been doing that and it's working.  If it stops working....back to the therapist.  If things have to be wrong, I'm in favor of things being wrong with a solution. 

I cut the no candied fruit fruitcake and I've eaten most of one loaf.  It's soooooo goooooood!  Shared the recipe with Gloria and Amy!  Gotta spread the goodness around.

SHIRLEY, I never thought of Carbon Monoxide being present but there is someone coming in to check that and radon and do whatever is necessary to eliminate those two poisons.  This is something that they do free in this county for Senior Citizens and I'm on their list.  Don't know when it will happen but it will.

I have the mixture done for the Peanut Butter Cups for Christmas.  And maybe tomorrow I'll get the coconut ones done.  Then I have to make a batch of mix to do in different flavors....mint, rum, raspberry and....????

I don't know if I'll be back in before I hit the hay.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.  Take care of yourselves! 

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Amy

Hitting the hay also..see you in the morning.
Nite
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Lloyd Hammond

Good Morning everyone. well I woke up sneezing. got that slowed down. I think I will get another drink of water and go back to bed and try for a few more zezzes. see you all later is almost 4:30 AM to earley and cold to start the day.

Lloyd

Amy

Good morning everyone..

Goodness me , it is - 10 ° F!! No lingering outside today. We need to pick up dog food and get a few things in town. Not much else other than right out a list for tomorrow when we head to the city.

Jane, thank you for the recipes, will get the supplies then this weekend will get the cakes done.  They are cutting the power on Sunday from 7 - 10  to up grade the lines. Will have to work fast on Sat then and get them done.

Jenny, that trug  took 6 hours to put together. I no sooner say I would like something built and it is done! Kyle loves working with wood. How is Michelle doing with her treatment? My friends sister in law has one more week to go on her radiation then she is done.

Mary Ann, cherry pie is one of my favourites also. When I worked on a farm they had a cherry tree Montmorency I think. We would pick the cherries and she would make the most delicious pies out of them.

Shirley, happy that you enjoyed it to send it on. I agree as I saw that in my Dad and others.

Sandy, hope all went well with your surgery.

Joy, if I said I would want a new house (which I don't) he would likely try to build it. When we moved in here, each year we would tackle a room. Started out with the bathroom till we wear completely done the house . Then a two car garage /shop was added on. Hope your spots /face has healed .

Gloria, I don't think you would go out for a stroll here today. My goodness it is cold but the full moon is so pretty. Glad I am inside looking out! I am another cherry pie fan.....

Lloyd, hope you found more zz's 

Enjoy your day everyone.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Gloria

Good morning everyone, it is now 16°, not to mention the windchill, think I should go outside now? Nah, will stay here where the heat is. Since I woke I can hear the heat in the baseboard  and has not stopped. Looks like a day for "geemagotchees" as Joan always called the longjohns. All I saw of snow here was on top of the cars and the tops of a few bushes. Really nothing here but sounds like the other end of the state had more.

JOY  I waited all day yesterday to see some snowflakes but the little we had must have been after I pulled my shades down. There are so many light poles around the parking lot and lights on the building I cannot sleep unless I pull the shades down. I always like sleeping i a dark room, grew up that way, never had a night light.

SHIRLEY  you din't like biting into a nice cherry in a pie? I like apple pie but I cannot eat a  piece of it if the apples are hard and not fully cooked.

CALLIE  I have had 2 age spots removed from my face. They were pretty dark but didn't bother me. My dentist and her assistant kept after me till I did something about it. Turned out to be age spots and looks like I have another one starting. Same side of my face, left side. Still light is color and at my age I will not worry about it.

JENNY  I thought you liked the house you live in now. Too much work though? When I think of the 8 rooms I had to clean I am glad I now have only 3 rooms. Still bothers me that I cannot move furniture to clean behind it but the helpers I have are not allowed to move then or wash windows either.  The company does not want them to get hurt on the job.

JANE  hope the way you are getting up in the morning now helps you. That recipe even sounds  good. I like every thing in it no candied fruit in it. The coconut balls I make have a filling of dates and rolled in coconut. So yummy.

LLOYD  the temperature here has now dropped to 15°. So glad I do not have to go out.

AMY  my son had a sour cherry tree and they would pit the cherries and my DIL would make a cherry pie with them. so much better than the cans of pie filling.

Have a good day and stay in if you can and keep warm.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

JaneS

I'm up but definitely not "attem" yet!  I'll have to work on that because it's a WM day at 10 a.m.  (12 down and 36 to go!) 

It was 20º with a wind chill of 14º when I got up today!  I do not like the cold weather and neither do the doggies.  They didn't fool around out there today!  The grass was icy so the dew must have frozen.  I don't like "crunchy" grass! As you can tell, I'm not a fan of Winter!

My Texas daughter is coming for a visit this weekend.  She'll fly into Maryland and my daughter there will pick her up at the airport and both will come up here for a visit.  I'm really looking forward to having my kids all together for a few days!

GLORIA, let me know when you make the cake and if you like it.  I sure do!  And I'm trying it out on the family this weekend.  None of them like the candied fruit so I have high hopes for this one.

About the cherry pie...My daughter Cathy has never been a "cake person".  Her birthday "cake" has almost always been cherry pie.  I even found a way of getting her birthday pie to her when she was in college in southwestern Virginia.  I also got to know a lot of her friends from college and one time, my sister and I were walking through a mall near Baltimore and I heard someone shout, "Hey! Cherry Pie Mama!"  I looked all over and didn't see anyone I knew until I heard another shout "Up here!"  I started looking up and around and the young fellow about 40 feet up on a scaffold who was working on ceiling light waved.  It was one of Cathy's college friends!  It wasn't long before he was down and chasing after us to give me a hug and to tell me that he was waiting for Cathy's next birthday to share the cherry pie.  It was the end of the summer and he was working a summer job before going back to college.  Seems he lived near that mall.  My niece was impressed that someone "came out of the rafters to hug her fav aunt!" 

It's 11 minutes until the boinger and then my day begins.  I better get this posted and get moving.

I wish you all a lovely day!
Make it your own in every way!

AND KEEP WARM!

Lloyd Hammond

Amy I did and they were good, It is 20º and clear now but calling for cloudy and high of 42º today. so I think I may be a couch jockey again today. Have a great day. If I could get Nancy to go with me I think I would get her in the R V and head to Florida (Tampa).

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

I hope I got the above post properly edited.

Lloyd

so_P_bubble

Cherry Pie Mama! I so wish you were living nearer...  ;D
 I love cherries and it is one of our "luxury" fruit here because we don't have the necessary cold winters.
All that talk of Christmas cakes and goodies made me nostalgic about Europe and the festive times there, decorations and all.

phyllis

Jane, I'm sorry that you have vertigo but am a little relieved that it seems to be

https://www.healthline.com/health/benign-positional-vertigo

instead of Meniere's.  Keep doing the Epley maneuver and that will probably take care of it.  My ENT tried the Epley on me but it didn't work and that is how he confirmed Meniere's instead of BPV.  Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you to get rid of it soon.

It was 27 deg. when I got up at 6 a.m.  Only up to 31 now even with the sun shining brightly.  Yesterday was dreary with rain and wind....but, no snow, thank goodness!!  It was a miserable trip to the vampire yesterday but I got it done and back home where I poured a cup of coffee before I even took off my wet raincoat.  Oh gosh, did it ever taste good!

The only good pies I ever made were with cherries from 2 sour cherry trees in my in-law's back yard in Colorado.  Sour cherry pie was my dad's, and Tom's, favorite.  My local grocery store bakery makes some pretty good pies and I buy one occasionally.  They are better than I make.   :-\  

Bubble, I've been watching live safaris from Kruger Park in So. Africa.  Is that any where near your childhood home?

Time to get the day started.  Take care, All.
phyllis
Cary,NC

Mary Ann

Our cherry tree of "old" was a Montmorency and we had delicious pies from it.  Maybe that is why I like cherry pies so much.  I do use the canned cherries, both the kind ready for the pie and the tart ones that you have to gussy up.  I like a tart pie (apple too) and I've told about the time I made a pie from the tart cherries and did not add any sugar.  There was some puckering until I lifted the top crust and sprinkled some sugar there.  I don't care for apple pie made with canned apples and I've been told I make a good apple pie. 

I made an apple pie recently that defied description.  Because of my age, if I want to do something, I get helpers.  I asked Tom to slice the apples.  Tom cooks but does not bake.  After he got the apples peeled and cored, he cut the pieces up in chunks, not slices.  I used the chunks and they were OK, but I think I'll give more instruction IF there is a next time.  Gloria, I don't care for apple pie that isn't done, either, not enough time for the flavors to penetrate.

It is 18 degrees here now, up from 16 degrees at 9 am.  I looked at radar and we should get some snow, but nothing like we had Monday. 

Tom has Meniere's, but I think not often.  He mentions it occasionally.  I have Tinnitus and have a buzzing sound most of the time.  I usually have music going to overcome the noise.  Isn't it lovely getting old?

Jane, re your daughter wanting cherry pie on her birthday, my oldest nephew (deceased) wanted strawberry shortcake for his June 2 birthday.  And he got it!  When I have the shortcake, I think of him.

This afternoon we are going to the doctor where I'll have my ears cleaned out.  Next week I expect new hearing aids so my ears should be ready for them.  Growing older - there's always something, isn't there!  And the older I get, the more that goes wrong.  But I've been fortunate in what ailments I've gotten.

Mary Ann

CallieOK

Good Morning,

Gloria,  Age spots "just go with the territory" IMO.  :(

Love the conversation about cherry pie.  One of my favorites, too.  However, my mother did not bake pies because she didn't like shaping the crust(s).  She did make delicious fruit cobblers - same type of fillings but with crust put into dish before the filling and then folded over it.  We had lots of blackberry bushes around our pasture and my Dad often received peaches in lieu of legal fees.  Yum!

I also have BPV.  When it was diagnosed and described I thought "My friends will not be surprised to learn I have rocks in my head."  ;D
The Epley maneuver worked for me.  The doctor told me to keep my eyes open while he was doing it, which was NOT comfortable.  I asked him what my eyes were doing and he said, "Spinning". 

I'm going to give the program at a club meeting this afternoon.  Saturday is Oklahoma's 112th statehood "birthday" so I'm telling/reading "A Statehood Story As Told By A Senator's Wife".  I wrote it while I was an Education Docent at the Oklahoma History Center and presented it to school classes and other groups.  However, I soon discovered I am NOT an actress - so only did it "in character" once.
 The 1907 blouse and skirt don't fit any more but I am going to put on the big hat with a flower and bird feathers that another volunteer made for me when I "flunked" her class on how to make one. 
Weather has not been kind to my voice so I hope I can make it through without being too raspy.

Wishing Everyfriend Everywhere an Enjoyable Day.

Sandy

Good Afternoon.... it is cold
and blustery here on the rocky coast of Maine..

Yesterday I had my cataract removed,  and all went
well.    I had a conversation with the Dr all the
way through the procedure. No  pain involved and the
procedure kinda reminded me of what being operated on
by someone from out of space...  Bright white lights and movement with in those lights.   Didn't take long and I managed to get a good nights sleep and went back this morning for followup.   My long distance vision is now 25/20 and doesn't require glasses.  I will need a little help with over the counter glasses for reading and computer work.    very little, but some. 

Getting used to a new way of seeing will take me a while to be comfortable with it.  I was lucky,  with no
problems to speak of.     Phew.  I am sure glad that is over with... Right now I just feel like staying home
and doing nothing...mental fatigue,  I guess. 

I am lucky,  all is well.
Sandy
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

CallieOK

Shirley

I took a deep breath as well, Sandy. You are one tough cookie.... I'm so happy for you.    :clap: 

Callie, "Happy Birthday to Oklahoma!".....I'm sure you will do great even if you have to whisper. My mother used to let me "flute" the pie crusts & must admit, I took pride in the even pinches.  ;)

Mary Ann, I've had tinnitus for many years & early on kept a little Sony Walkman handy all the time so when it bothered me I would plug into my ears & couldn't hear those crickets anymore. I always bought the Sony ear buds that were on a metal spring like & wore them under my chin instead of over my head. Worked for me. Used the same little radios & ear plugs when the kids had to have their wisdom teeth out... cut out the sound they all said, so not as tense.

Gloria, I'm with you & wanting well done apples in my pies. We've talked about this before, but I still prefer the Golden Delicious for pies & to fry.... those sliced apples cook so fast & just a small scoop of brown sugar & SO yummy. My mother used to send me off to school with a nickel & I could ride the bus home (about a mile & half) or stop at Safeway & buy a red delicious apple & eat it while I walked home. Most days the apples won... and they were huge.... for a nickle!

Got my grocery list made out... online coupons printed (just the list), sure better than when I cut coupons! Have some nylon Jocky long johns on under my jeans & pair of UGGs on my feet. Getting warm so better put on coat & go!

Tomereader1

Would whoever originally posted the recipe for the slider sandwiches, please refer me to the post number or post it inthe Recipes folder?  Please. Thank you.

Mary Ann

Shirley, since I'm in the house most of the time, I usually have music going to create noise to cover the tinnitus noise.  Outside, there usually is enough noise so I really am not bothered by the buzzing.  I just returned from having wax taken out of my ears at the doctor's office and I don't think that removed the noise.  Right now I hear the furnace running!

Callie, I hope your voice held out and I'm sure your presentation was a hit.

Mary Ann

CallieOK

Tomereader, "Your wish is my command".  ;)  Baked Slider Sandwich recipe is now in the Recipes folder.

My program was well accepted and my voice held out.  :thumbup:

JaneS

Yep, PHYLLIS, that's what I have.  I didn't put all the technical stuff in because the "weenie-teenie" stones meant more to me when she said it than all the technical stuff.  She showed me a video of what could and did happen and I understood most of what she said.  She was very good and very young and she didn't treat me like an "old lady".  She talked to me like she might have to any person who did not have the scientific know how to understand that.  I really appreciated that. 

SHIRLEY our church was across the river bridge and about a mile from where we lived.  Each Sunday we got a nickle for the collection and a nickel for the bus and if we got up early enough to walk both ways, we could stop for ice cream cones on the way home.  My sister did more than just nudge me to get moving in the morning.  I think she would have dragged me across the bridge half dressed if I hadn't kept moving and made it in time to walk.  But the ice cream cone was big and well worth the effort...especially on a hot summer day!

No vertigo this morning.  I guess the rocks are all back in the quarry where they belong!  CALLIE, I think it was you who referred to "rocks in the head"  When I was telling my kids what I had and what I could do for it, my son's comment was, "I always knew she had rocks in her head."  I informed him that he also has rocks in his head and if he didn't mind his manners, I'd see that they got shifted around.

Sandy, did you notice that the colors are brighter?  That's the big thing I noticed after cataract surgery.  I was on the porch with the dogs and I just stopped and looked around.  I couldn't believe the difference in the colors. 

Getting on toward supper time so I better close this up and see what's in the fridge. 

Mary Ann

Sandy, I just noticed what I think is a new picture of Fe; she is darling.  She's going to turn heads sooner than you wish.

Mary Ann

Amy

We have to be up and attem early and on the road  around 6:00 am so I am saying nite. I do hope we don't get the snow the weather folks are calling for tomorrow.
 We did nip into one of the Apricot fruitcakes and it is a  :thumbup: . Will be making them again .

Have a good night..
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

My granddaughter called earlier and asked me if she got a ride out here, could she spend the night.  She did and she is1  We had quite a long a spirited chat and she's in bed now and I'm on my way. 

I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one.

Also....NO SNOW!

Denver

We enjoyed the meeting of the prospective owners of the condo group yesterday.  Two couples were getting together at a place to have a drink afterwards and they invited us to join them.  We got a lot of information from them and enjoyed our time together.

GLORIA, we do love our home , especially the location of it, however it is becoming more than we feel we are capable of keeping up with in a free standing home.  We are certainly not taking this possible move lightly....everything involved in this move is constantly on our minds and is nearly driving us nuts.  This home needs to be updated and Bob really is not wanting to take this task on, and I totally understand.  I guess this was a bit more than you were wanting to hear?  We technically have until the later part of December to totally commit to this financially, so the soul searching continues🤪

I loved all the discussion about cherries 🍒.  When we lived in Germany one of the colonels lived on a huge estate that had many fruit trees.  One day we were invited down to his place to pick any fruit that we would like.  We picked a huge basket of cherrie.  Later that day we started to pit them and it became one of many memorable events of our time in Germany.  Let me just say there was cherry juice EVERYWHERE in our little kitchen....but after we cleaned up the mess we made one heck of a tasty cherry pie, my Hubby's favorite❣️

SHIRLEY, I hope your shopping adventure went well for you today.  You certainly sounded well prepared🤣🤣. How is that leg feeling these days? 

SANDY, happy that the cataract surgery went well and you seem to be doing well.

JANE, nice to read that your granddaughter is there and you had a nice evening together. 

Tomorrow is Bob's 76th Birthday.  We celebrated with Dave's Family last Sunday and now Brian will be over to go to lunch tomorrow and then we will celebrate both of our birthdays after we return from California with both he and his wife.  BTW, we are going next week to visit our boy and his parents....we can not wait to see him. 

Pleasant dreams to EVERYFRIEND. 

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Amy

Good morning everyone..

We did get snow last night and I hope the plows have cleaned the roads. More importantly is I hope the city streets are cleaned also! We are meeting up with son and grand daughter this morning for a bit then do our shopping and home.

Jenny  :hb3:  to Bob, may he be blessed with many more!! :hb2:

Jane , enjoy your visit with your grand daughter.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jimmy Dean

roley

G'morning all. What a surprise to see the word'Trug'mentenioned in here, by i think Carol/Amy and other's, especially as that is an old Sussex word  for 'Basket', still in use today around various counties of the uk and can still be bought in Garden Centres, Farm Shops and Craft Fairs,'Pick your own' Fruit Orchards or Farms etc, i can remember the local Gypsies, not so long ago, coming around every spring, 'Door to Door selling Washing Props, Pegs and Trugs and Sprigs of  freshly picked 'Lucky Heather!'from a Trug hanging from their arm,very rarely seen these days !.
You may be interested in this clip of a Trug Maker (here, in Sussex called a 'Bodger') at work making a Trug,
CLICK HERE...

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I'm in love with TRUGS now!  And it would seem that Kyle is a "bodger" because he makes trugs!

JENNY, Happy Birthday to you Bob and many more to come!

We had a disturbed night.  I have a very sick little doggie.  She's driking water and letting it out but she's not eating.  Yesterday she was turning away from treats and this morning she turned away from real food.  We have an appointment at the vet this afternoon.  It's ANNIE who is ill and I'm really worried because she's at the upper edge of the age bracket for Scotties.  I don't want her to leave me but I don't want her to suffer either.

Lloyd Hammond

JaneS we are with you, we get very attached with our pets. our Luckier is very precious to us. however we do not let her in the house. she is a black Lab. she dives any water she can including the lagoon pond or Lake. we have a 4x4x6"thick mat for here in the garage. it is a special mat for pet's that absorbs and stories there body heat. she  spends a lot of her time on it. Have a great day today and a better tomorrow.

Lloyd

Mary Ann

Jane, I hope you get good news at the vets today.  It is so hard when our fur friends are ill and can't tell us where they hurt.  I remember seeing pictures of you with your new puppy, a white Scottie, whose name would be Annie Laurie.

Roley, that was an interesting piece on the making of a trug.  I had not heard the term until Amy mentioned it the other day and what her husband made is nothing like what you showed, but baskets and holders come in all sizes and shapes.

I think we'll have a clear day today but I haven't seen the sun shine yet.

Mary Ann

Shirley

Oh, goodness, Jane, that is NOT what we want to wake up to (a sick fur baby OR sick real human family member). I know how your breath catches in your throat with the dread of what the vet will have to say.  Thoughts will be with you.

Jenn, sounds like you also have a group of birthdays to celebrate... and what better way than to give hugs to that newest little boy?! Happy Birthday to Bob and is it you & Brian later?  We have so many in Nov that we just lump them all together & celebrate with our Thanksgiving. Safe trip to CA!

Good morning, Peter... looks like "trug" can be anything that holds Mother Nature's bounty and can be any size. Amy's is to start the seedlings and the one my grandmother used was to bring the daily foods in from the garden.  My sister got that and also the carved wooden shoes she kept for gardening. Thanks for the link.

Haven't had my breakfast, Tom & Tiger ate but Callie is always a late sleeper. I close her in the family room with access to the utility room for litter box and she finds a new place to sleep nearly every night. She doesn't want to sleep in the bed provided. Tom stays in this part of the house with her but Tiger likes to be by herself. Need to get a move on.

Gloria

Good morning every one, woke late today and my CNA will be here in  40 minutes. I am not dressed yet and just having my coffee. I keep telling them at the office I do not like early morning for them to come.  I am beginning to think the one i had for 2 years is not coming back and the one in charge of the office is on sick leave now. The one doing the job now is new but she does things her way. Wish I had the money to hire someone that I like and is here at my time.
I know I should be happy I slept a good 9 hours last night but instead I am grouchy.  Sorry to vent here but I like taking my time in the mornings and enjoy my coffee and catching up here in the SS. I still have time to call the office and cancel today's 2 hours. Except for doctors appointments we should be able to do things at the times we want. We put in our hours working and living by the time clock.

JANE  how wonderful for you to have all your children together. Time for a lot of picture taking. I am happy for you. Your daughter and my son would have been fighting over the cherry pie for their birthdays.

BUBBLE  the happiest holidays I ever had were when my 3 were young. The joy in their eyes at Christmas time was heaven to me to see.

CALLIE  hope your voice didn't  fade on you.

SANDY  I was nervous with the first cataract surgery but with the second one I was relaxed because then I knew what to expect.

SHIRLEY  I find if I use different varieties of apples making a pie it tastes better.Different flavors blend and so good.

AMY  I love apricots in all forms.

JENNY  one thing I like about living here is that I no longer have to clean off the snow from my porch and stairs and my path. I did not want my son to clean it, he had a lot to clean up as it was. Wish BOB a happy birthday for me.

AMY  hope the roads were clear for you this morning.

ROLEY  thanks for more about the trugs. Interesting what they do with the wood.

JANE  I hope the vet can help Annie. I know how it feels to have a loved pet put to sleep.

Better close this, the CNA keeps interrupting me and it has taken hours to finish.

Have a good day.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast