April 01, 2020, 06:49:33 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

bird clock

Owner: FlaJean
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 01, 2020, 06:49:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Mar 27 2020 9:27am
Pooch1: Click on "Chat" above, Lloyd.  Nice to see you again.  How's the horses?

Mar 27 2020 12:22am
Lloyd Hammond: Lloyd

Mar 27 2020 12:22am
Lloyd Hammond: I can not get this thing to work right, so sweet dreams and good night

Mar 27 2020 12:18am
Lloyd Hammond: Lloyd

Mar 27 2020 12:18am
Lloyd Hammond: I can not get a complete paragraph all together, so good night and sweet dreams.

Mar 27 2020 12:13am
Lloyd Hammond: morning. i am struggling with this one big time. when this place gets full it post;s it on it self.

Mar 27 2020 12:08am
Lloyd Hammond: hello my regular computer is the repair shop. it is past my bedtime so i am going to shut this of for tonight. i hope to see you all in the morning. it is raining here now again light. Ihope to get my regular computer back to morrow and put this one in the

Mar 14 2020 11:18am
brian: never  knew CHAT    had appeared above------   I was the  one  who turned   him onto it !!!!

Mar 14 2020 9:50am
Pooch1: As a simple courtesy to you.  If you wish to interact with chatters, click on "Chat" above instead of complaining (LOLing) that Shoutbox isn't busy.

Mar 13 2020 11:52pm
brian: so why are you    on it?

A big welcome to MSG

Started by so_P_bubble, November 07, 2019, 03:11:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

Welcome to  MSG!! to
Seniors and Friends!

I think you'll like it here.  We are a friendly enough bunch  ;)  If you need any help just give a shout. :2funny:

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and if you'd like to share, we'd like to see your photos as well, MSG  :thumbup:

MSG

Hello! (Sorry I didn't see your welcome until now.) I am 67, a retired nonpracticing lawyer who worked in publishing, in New York, with no family nearby. My hobby is taking photos of Yonkers, New York, where I lived fifty-something years ago. I post those photos at a group like this one. Since the one person I know here is also from Yonkers and since he has seen my Yonkers stuff, I'll post a photo of more general interest, a panorama of New York harbor from Governors Island. I strongly recommend Governors Island (along with the Staten Island ferry and the Roosevelt Island tramway) as cheap, magnificent sightseeing vehicles for tourists new to New York.

Vanilla-Jackie

November 20, 2019, 03:33:26 am #2 Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 03:36:54 am by Vanilla-Jackie
MSG...
...sorry i dont know your name, mine is Jackie, I am from UK...Sending a warm welcome to you...Please also take a look at our Soda Shoppe and Norms Bait & Tackle where we mostly talk of our days plans, what is going on in our daily lives, our families and so forth, these are the most used " daily " rooms...We do also have photography rooms...
" God's will is like a jigsaw puzzle, sooner or later, all the pieces will fit together."
~ Danny L. Deaubé

RAMMEL

Quote from: MSG on November 20, 2019, 12:56:29 amHello! (Sorry I didn't see your welcome until now.) I am 67, a retired nonpracticing lawyer who worked in publishing, in New York, with no family nearby. My hobby is taking photos of Yonkers, New York, where I lived fifty-something years ago. I post those photos at a group like this one. Since the one person I know here is also from Yonkers and since he has seen my Yonkers stuff, I'll post a photo of more general interest, a panorama of New York harbor from Governors Island. I strongly recommend Governors Island (along with the Staten Island ferry and the Roosevelt Island tramway) as cheap, magnificent sightseeing vehicles for tourists new to New York.

Quote from: MSG on November 20, 2019, 12:56:29 amHello! (Sorry I didn't see your welcome until now.) I am 67, a retired nonpracticing lawyer who worked in publishing, in New York, with no family nearby. My hobby is taking photos of Yonkers, New York, where I lived fifty-something years ago. I post those photos at a group like this one. Since the one person I know here is also from Yonkers and since he has seen my Yonkers stuff, I'll post a photo of more general interest, a panorama of New York harbor from Governors Island. I strongly recommend Governors Island (along with the Staten Island ferry and the Roosevelt Island tramway) as cheap, magnificent sightseeing vehicles for tourists new to New York.

Welcome "MSG" (I know who you are [I'm RichTE on your site]). I'm a bit tardy at seeing this, sorry. Feel free to use your name (first name) as they're all good people here. I wouldn't post it here lest you have a reason you don't want it known.
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."

THIMK

MSG

Thank you, Rich.

My name is Michael Stephen Gross, but I also use "MSG" as a kind of name, in signing little notes, memos, Christmas cards, and other papers not likely to implicate money, law, or other serious matters.

And now I'm 68.

so_P_bubble

Have a pleasant Sunday MSG!
You were 67 and now 68, so you just had a birthday? Then, Happy Birthday to you and I wish you many more opportunities for great photos. 
We would love to see them in our discussion Photos old and new.