Random Image

AZ MAY 2002 (112).jpg

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for November 1, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, November 02, 2019, 03:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Trip to the city this morning wasn't too bad. Roads were messy but we made it on time for the appointment. Met up with son and granddaughter for coffee then we went ot another appointment and I finished my shopping. I am so happy to home and inside where it is nice and warm.

Jane, hope Annie is ok.. we sure worry when our furkids are feeling well. I picked up all the ingredients for both cakes, thank you. :)

Going to put my feet up and watch tv for a bit.

Enjoy your evening everyone.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

My eyes are full of tears.  We're saying our goodbyes to Annie tonight and tomorrow she will be on her way to Rainbow Bridge.  Not such good news but actually an answer to a prayer.  I ask God daily to let me outlive the doggies so they don't have to wonder why I never came back.  Annie will have to wait for Mickie and me. 

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Mary Ann

Jane, I have tears in my eyes having to say goodbye to Annie.  I know it is so hard for you, after all, she's been part of your family for so long.  Poor Mickie will wonder where she is.  My sympathy to both of you.

Mary Ann

Shirley

Aw, Janie, I understand the part about outliving our babies but there is nothing that really eases the heart ache. My sincere sympathy for you and I'm sure Mickie will will be there to take all the hugs you have to spare. I have the same fear of leaving these cats behind, there is no other place for them and most of all, I don't want them to suffer. I don't expect you will get a wink of sleep tonight so take time off to rest your own body. Some big changes in your life all of a sudden. Hugs..

CallieOK

Janie,  I'm so sorry to learn about Annie.

so_P_bubble