Random Image

Parade-3.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:12:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for November 15, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, November 15, 2019, 02:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary Ann

Today is Saturday and the "days after".  You realize I did not do all the babysitting - it was a joint venture and Tom did most of it.  He's the one who lifts them.  When/if they want to be read to, I can do that.  The girls ran around the living and dining rooms (they can't run fast), colored, watched some Disney TV and a Wild Animals in Yellowstone video.  Ellie leaned on Grandpa and went to sleep.  Jo sat with me in a big chair (for two) and watched the Yellowstone video.  With each other for company, it isn't a big chore but at my age, I'm not used to little ones.  Tom is 62, just the right age for grandpas.  I ended up going to bed at my regular time, woke up twice as usual and got up at 8:30.  I'll have a nap early afternoon.

Jane, what a day for you.  Monday will be the day retirement hits.  I remember I got home the day I retired, wondered if I had done the right thing and after 15 minutes decided I had done the right thing and settled into retirement.  I've never been sorry.

Gloria, I think younger people do not realize our appetites decrease as we get older.  I eat a lot less but I'm still filled when I'm finished.  Someone fixed a plate for me with something of everything.  The portions were small but still I did not empty my plate.  The food was good and we brought some of it home.

Now I'm going to see if there are any freighters on the St Clair River.

Mary Ann

Amy

Another day has slipped by. Laundry and floors washed and no baking :( Another day ..

We did get the solar motion light put up and may go get another one for the back yard for the dogs when they go out at night. We do have light but it doesn't go all the way to the back. This light will fit the bill. :)

Phyliss, I did carrots in the IP and wow the flavour of them was delicious. Didn't need butter  just carrots!.  I too like the idea of another just for yogurt. I found that after I strain the yogurt if I take the mixer and whip it up it doesn't separate as fast...very little whey to the top.

Better go clean up the kitchen..

Shirley must be resting her tummy....she hasn't poke in..

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Denver

H A P P Y   1st   B I R T H D A Y
      wishes in HEAVEN
         To Our 💐💐June💐💐

I have dreaded to see the first Birthay we share with out you here Sweet Lady😢😢😘. I know the angles and your baby girl are dancing around with you enjoying every second of the celebration🥰🥰
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

JaneS

It isn't winter in Central PA yet.  Mickie and I just got back from a walk and we saw 4 flocks of Geese fly over.  And they weren't small flocks either. I'd say somewhere between 40 and 50 each except for one flock.  That one was about 20.  I've been hearing them for the last few days but didn't have occasion to drive by the pond where they often hang out and I was amazed when I saw them in the air.  That's the most I've ever seen at one time.

Had a nice visit with Cathy and Natalie this afternoon They were out running around and they stopped by to drop off some leftovers from yesterday's Thanksgiving Dinner for me.  They stayed for a nice visit and sampled some of the candy I've been making and Natalie took a jar of homemade salsa with her to dip into tonight!

I had to make a quick trip to WM this afternoon to get the stuff I forgot to get when they had the party.  And I got 3 more hugs from friends who were working.

Now I'm going to take a supper break and then get back to the candy dipping.  I finished 2 things today and have another one on the way!  Keep on with whatever you were doing...unless you're ready to rest!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble