Random Image

carshowtruck.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:30:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for December 15,2019

Started by so_P_bubble, December 15, 2019, 05:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Hammond

well thanks everyone. but I got up very early with a very bad headache.I laid on the couch easy chair part. then I got up enough energy to go take a shower I feel a bit better. but not enough to face the day so I am going to VA to see the sawbones. sun is shining bright and is at 32º. Have a good day.

Lloyd

Shirley

Bubble, many thanks for resizing & posting for me! I was surprised this morning to see it already.

Lloyd, hope your headache doesn't go on as long as mine.... been weeks and I am not sure still what is causing mine. Do you think both of us might have had a little more stress than good for us at this age????

I left a long post over in Photos so better get moving, last day of the year and I have to fill my car with gas & take care of cats. Sun is shining but bitter cold, don't think the wind is blowing quite as hard as yesterday.

Gloria

Good morning everyone, finally woke up at 10:30 after going to bed at 9 last night and went right to sleep.
HAD A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE THAT A cna WILL BE HERE AT 11:45  Oops sorry about the caps, not really awake yet? Still raining so another day to stay inside. 36° and any colder and it would be an ice rink out there.

AMY  hope it is not a costly job on your van. Makes me glad I no longer have a car, I know I would not be able to drive but I miss the independance I had.

LLOYD  glad Nancy is feeling so much better. You better stop working so hard. Wish someone who knew how to cook would do it for me. Maybe then I could add a few pounds, if I lose anymore I would be a bag of bones.

JANE  rain has not ended here yet but looks like more of a mist now so maybe will stop soon. Hope so.

AMY  so you and me will goof off together today. Glad it was not major work on the van.

CALLIE  you make me wish I could have been there with you to see Ellen performing. Glad the trip was OK for you and didn't we ar you out.

SHIRLEY  I would love to see a pictre of that throw. One of a kind for sure. I would want to hang it where everyone can see it. NOT YOU HANGING IT-that is what sons and grandsons can do for you.

JENNY  you have been busy, too, with family. Best time of the year for families to gather.

CALLIE  I never had or seen Pink eye so would not know what  to look for. My family and I have been lucky.

BUBBLE  thanks for the link.

SHIRLEY  WONDERFUL and hang it where everyone can see it.

JANE  I have been goofing off for almost 24 years now so have it down and know just how to do it.

Have a good last day of 2019.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Gloria

Thought I would come in now as I will be going to my son's tomorrow for the day. Only him my DIL and me. Maybe if DIL is not too busy she can cut my hair for me. Been 5 months since it was cut and getting too long for me now.
Was surprised no one in here since I posted this morning.

If anyone is celebrating by watching the Times Square  ball fall at midnight enjoy. I should be in dreamland when that happens.

Happy New Year 2020, wish you health and happiness.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

CallieOK

:bestwishes: To Everyfriend for a HAPPY NEW YEAR :party:

Amy

Kids have left and now to relax. We exchanged gifts, had a light supper and now they are on the way to the cottage. Tomorrow the neighbours will in for lunch, I have ribs to cook along with baked potatoes, baked beans  and veggies.

Gloria, thank you for the lovely card..Happy New Year to you.. Kyle is wanting his hair cut also and I think we shall head to the barber on Saturday .

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Mary Ann

Happy New Year to you all.  I am not sure I'll make it to midnight or not, but if I do, at 12:01 I'll head for bed. 

Tom, Robin and I went to the Cottage Bar downtown for supper tonight; I had a mushroom burger which was very good and I'd have again.  Living here all my life, but not near downtown, I had never been to the Cottage Bar, which was very nice; it is a small place and it was not too busy tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Mary Ann

Amy

Mary Ann, that burger sounds interesting....was it portabella mushrooms?
Happy New Year to you......like you I will be sound asleep barring any interruptions from the dogs.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

mycheal

Friendship is not a word, not a sentence, it is a silent promise, which says

– I was, I am and will be – A Headache for you Forever! :D

Happy New Year 2020,

Mycheal

Amy

Mycheal, one should be so lucky to have a headache like you! I believe you are more of a blessing to us.
Happy New Year to you.
Jimmy Dean

Mary Ann

Amy, I tried to copy the description of the burger and could not, but they were crimini mushrooms, sliced.  It was in an onion bun and besides the meat, it had Swiss cheese and tomato slices.  I think the mushrooms were in a sauce.  I liked it.  If I ever go there again, I would order that. 

If you want, you can go online to Cottage Bar, Grand Rapids and go to the dine-in menu, go to burgers and you will find the mushroom burger down a few from the top.  I think it would be easy for someone to duplicate it at home.

Mary Ann

so_P_bubble