Random Image

DSCF0467.JPG

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:01:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyne

Lynn is such a beautiful baby!  She must be the shining light in your lives, these past six months.  I think about you and your family a lot, and always hope and pray that the War will be over soon.

patricia19

Bubble, Lynn is so much like Aviv or at least to me! She is so darn cute, and who wants to sit around when there are places to go and so much to see.

so_P_bubble

Yesterday's walk on the beach.

Amy

I would love to be with them!!Calming scene. Soon Lynn will be too big to carry like that! Shiny blonde hair. Don't you wish you could juust hug them all day?
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

patricia19

Bubble, I agree with Amy. Illy and Lynn and a sunny time on the beach, I'll bet they're really enjoying themselves.

so_P_bubble

yes the last two days we had some beautiful sunny weather. Sunday will see a big drop in temperature and return of rain. Just before Passover big cleaning!!!

Amy

This is what we have in snow, so far. Far cry from walking on the beach, which I would dearly love to do!!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

Power is flickering :(

Jimmy Dean

patricia19

Huh...remember back when the snow was gone by Easter? Now you don't know what to expect.

Amy

Patricia, where the "sticks" are poking out of the snow is where our rhubarb was starting to leaf!
Jimmy Dean

patricia19

Darn!, I hope the plant is resilient and that those poor birds are too!

We, too, received a message from Mother Nature not to expect spring any time soon locally.

so_P_bubble

Here is Lynn discovering the wonder of a grapefruit, then falling asleep

so_P_bubble

patricia19

Bubble, she is so sweet!

Amy

Bubble, Patricia is right Lynn is so sweet. That is one huge grapefruit!!
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

and I am so pleased to see that my knitting fits her so well.
The grapefruit is from Illy's garden - where she moved to a rented tiny house in a moshav about 20 min drive from the town where I live. She enjoys so much that serene country life instead of the stressing fast moving one in town.

Amy

Bubble, you do beautiful work!!!
Jimmy Dean

patricia19

I agree. Such beautiful colors and lovingly accented with those small white heart shaped buttons.

so_P_bubble

Thank you.
These will probably be my last knitting. Unfortunately my fingers get too painful from arthritis.

patricia19

Bubble, I'm sorry about your arthritis's effects on your hands. You can look back, however, on a beautiful legacy from what I've seen of your handiwork.

so_P_bubble

Thanks. PSP has also its rewards : it's a different way of creating.

so_P_bubble

Seven months ago, we lived a  very different life, enjoyable and carefree. Now wind surfing watching seems like an impossible dream.

Marilyne

Bubble -  Wind surfing looks carefree and beautiful, but I know that life is no longer like that for you at this time.   Peace and acceptance will prevail someday.  Sending prayers of hope,  to you and your family.

patricia19

Stunning photos Bubble!