Random Image

cliff and fe

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 10:51:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

GUESS WHO?

Started by so_P_bubble, March 22, 2020, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beverly

So far I don't have a clue! Cute little girl.

so_P_bubble

Only two guesses?... Come on, think! lol

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Shirley

I am having trouble making the rounds in here this week. Can't imagine who this one is, still smiling when someone put her on the bench! My youngest kid always started crying when I sat him on the "stand" for photos, drove the photographers nuts trying to get one when he wasn't sobbing. At last one did as I asked and had one printed so I could prove he actually grew up with us. He did the same at barber shops so after taking him to several different ones, I gave up & cut their hair myself. Okay, back to guesses.... who has curly hair?  One guess....Bubble???

so_P_bubble

Amy, please send again: I did not get it!

angelface555

Beverly

Bubble - I sent a PM.

so_P_bubble

what a suspense!

You are all curious to know who this cutie is? Well...

Guesses were:
Marilyne : JaneS
Angel: Jackie ? Phyllis? based on face shape
Amy:  Bubble
Beverly : Jackie My guess is Jackie. The shoes and socks don't look like someone close to my age!

Who guessed it right? No one!

The photo was... Shirley!
Congratulations Shirley, you were the great puzzle  :D

JeanneP

Shirley.  You were really such a cutey. Now I was thinking Bubble.
JeanneP

Shirley

Haha... I had not seen that photo since before I married so was pleased when my daughter sent a picture of it because my mother had given it to her long ago! After Rick said I was recognizable at any age/stage, I had to send to Bubble... and Rick didn't even guess~~~ Thank you all for the nice comments, my mother said that was my first dress with color, she kept us in white until that age (don't know how old). Okay, who next??? Thank you Bubble, for the fun.

so_P_bubble

SCFSue

That could be me (not really)--but I still have dark black hair at 83!  My two younger sisters look like the other members of our family and my sisters have white hair.  My great grandmother was descended from a Cherokee Indian and I look more like the Indian ancestor.

Sue

Marilyne

Bubble - I sent you a PM. 

Tomereader1

I think it's Bubble!

Shirley

If you take a good look, then Google Karen Carpenter.... you'll see it has to be her! On the other hand, Karen Carpenter has her mouth open in nearly every photo so guess it isn't her. I do have one person in mind but will wait until more people guess.............SHE knows who it is....hahaha....

JeanneP

Another Beauty. I am terrible at guessing in this game. Going to try. My computer so messed up at the moment.
JeanneP

angelface555

Please send PMs to Bubble so everyone gets a chance to play.

Shirley

Patricia, I still have not learned the art of PMs.... I can reply if one is sent but don't know how to find it. I did send Bubble e-mail but didn't look like the address I usually use for her. I am not with it today. At first I thought it was me, I had that blue black hair before white.

Sue, my MIL had only a few gray in her black hair when she died in her 80s, not sure if she had any Native American.  MY hair was not curly when I grew up, only slightly curly before 10.

Gotta run, Tiger is tired of waiting for her supper, either "feed me or let me out!"

so_P_bubble

Shirley, I did not get your mail/guess... I am waiting for it before giving the answer.

angelface555

Shirley I sent you a PM

Shirley

Since my internet is so swiftly off & on, I am going to give my pick right here. I can't figure how to do the PM except replay... and if I go to Yahoo to send another e-mail, I will lose the internet again. I've already had to "reload" half a dozen times & will again when I post.
MY 1st guess is Bubble.... 2nd guess is JeanneP:  3rd guess...haha... :2funny:  :crazy2:

so_P_bubble

Guesses were:

Angelface: Bev
Marilyne: Bev
tomereader: bubble
Shirley: bubble, JeanneP, ...

Sorry, tomereader and Shirley but this

Beverly 79.png

Beverly!

Bravo to Patricia and Marilyne.
]

Shirley

Ah, so.... Beverly, love your dimples! Sideways you do look like Karen Carpenter except she had a longer jaw & bigger teeth. When you smile it shows all over your face, very pretty. I also picture Bubble like that, a tad ornery looking, too.  ;)  Love this game!  :thumbup:

Marilyne

Beverly -  Such a beautiful photo of you!   I guessed correctly, because I had seen an old photo of you and Chape.  Must have been on, Photos Old and New, or maybe on Facebook?  Also, the picture you posted recently of your daughters arrival home from their Thailand trip - they look very much like you I thought.   :)

Beverly

Bubble - Where did you find that last picture?  :) Another one from a loooooong time ago!

Marilyne - Thank you.

Shirley -Hmmmm! Karen Carpenter? Wish I could sing like her.

so_P_bubble

From old SN I think, Beverly.  I was going to use it as a hint if there were no correct answers.

anyone sending me more photos of old timers as baby or teenager?

so_P_bubble

Marilyne

Bubble - Sending you a PM.

angelface555

I'm also sending you a PM.

JeanneP

Trying to find how to send a pm to you on my iPad. Ne very. Used it before .
JeanneP