Random Image

Sleeping

Owner: RAMMEL
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:47:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

GUESS WHO?

Started by so_P_bubble, March 22, 2020, 04:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyne

I could also be Roley, who posts in Soda Shoppe, and is a friend of Lloyd's?    The time frame would be right, as I think he's about 84 or 85 now?

Shirley

Oh, maybe I wasn't supposed to think outloud in here?  Do y'all think it was Jerry that remember him?  Wish I could find some of those photos, maybe you have others, Bubble? 

Or maybe I'm WRONG? Moi?  hahaha.... never! Could I have imagined him?

JeanneP

Makes us realize how many people have passed through Senior
Net and here doesn't it?. How many years has it been. Babies have grown up, gotten married and had babies.
JeanneP

Vanilla-Jackie

If i remember correctly we had ourselves three Gerry's or Jerry's, one regularly posted in the "animals talking"folder where i communicated with him, plus Soda Shoppe, ( he had a dog, lost his dog, then got another dog ) then decided quite abruptly to leave our forum, but i dont think it is that Jerry you are all describing...

" There is no present like the time "

so_P_bubble

Jerry Van Dalyn???  Aw, somebody help me!  I know that's who it is. (
[/quote]

Shirley, YES!!!!  You guessed it!  Jerry2, Jerry Van Dalen. Congratulation :)

so_P_bubble

Vanilla-Jackie

Now i have seen the photo, i think this is-was the Jerry I was describing who had a dog and posted in " dogs talking " when we had it set up a few years ago before our forum collapsed and re-started 4 years ago..

Shirley

Aw, thank you, Bubble! He was a very special person, wasn't he?  I don't think I ever saw the your last photo of them. I heard from Anne a few times after Jerry died, she was enjoying painting  pictures and at that time, visiting with their daughter. I think there was an earthquake about that time, in their general area, and never heard from her again. Thanks for bringing them back!  He still makes me smile, doesn't he just look ornery?  :thumbup:

angelface555

The Jerry with a dog was not this Jerry who was Dutch.

Vanilla-Jackie

Seems i have been "corrected " over my theory of who i thought Jerry to be, that I have the wrong Jerry...

so_P_bubble

Dutch Jerry was known as Jerry2.

so_P_bubble

Shirley

What a pretty little girl & beautiful dress. Guessing the "standard" bench for children used by most photographers, same in my siblings photos as well as mine... so probable vintage 1930s. Not me, so rule that out!  :-\    :thinking:

Beverly

I don't know who it is but she's adorable!

JaneS

I have a duess and a reason for it but im going to hold off for a bit

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Marilyne

I think this beautiful little girl is Junee, our long time member from Australia?

Shirley

I can think of quite a few blondes, too many to even guess. Still thinking. Love the challenge! I never saw a prettier dress.... and that sweet smile.

JeanneP

I a going to say it is Junee also. Just that look on her face tells me.
JeanneP

JeanneP

Not many pictures of us taken when young. Main one was when  babies were very young  . Always laying n a white bearskin rug naked. Mums favourite of me. Now wish I had it. Took more as we got much older.
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

JaneS what is your guess?

Shirley

I still don't have a GOOD guess, but thinking of all blonds, Jane, Junee, JeanFL, don't think Jackie is old enough for the background, JeanneP?  My youngest was born very blond & hair turned to light brown (compared with the other 2 black hair), so... Jean in FL?  I give up. I'll stick with first thought.... Jane.... last guess.  You can tell I am not too sure about this! 

Vanilla-Jackie

Shirley...
... i was a natural blonde child but i am sure this photo-this person will be a tad older than me...At this moment in time, i have no clues as to who this child is-was...Ok, i will hazard a wild guess, and for no particular reason," Jeanne Lee."

JaneS

my guess was going to be junee because I think I saw this picture before. my second guess is BUBBLE herself but I think she said she was never blonde.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

And the answer is.... JUNEE!

Congratulations, many winners this time.   :thumbup:

clap.gif

salute.gif

Vanilla-Jackie

Well-done all you bright sparks...

JeanneP

Yes you can almost see Junee ,specially  in the eyes.beautiful

You were such a cutey Junee.

JeanneP

Shirley

I was only guessing, we never met but by the "online" image she just HAD to be sweet and loved as a child.... and could have been quite a few of our little girls. Cutie pie, Junee!  :thumbup:  :cheer:

Marilyne

Junee -  When I first looked at the picture, I was reminded of the photo of you on your Facebook page, in your World War II uniform.  I knew right away that it was you!  Both pics are beautiful. 

so_P_bubble

angelface555

Bubble, I sent you a PM.