May 25, 2020, 02:11:47 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

Bridge & Boat

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2020, 02:11:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

May 22 2020 2:46pm
brian: never   many  in chatroom here------  poor  showing

May 14 2020 9:29pm
JeanneP: Brownies.

May 11 2020 1:02pm
Oldiesmann: I don't think we allow regular members to start new topics in most of the boards here

May 11 2020 11:54am
Astro: Oldiesmann:  I briefly brought it up with So P Bubble  and she thought you might be able to rectify my dilemma. 

May 11 2020 11:52am
Astro: Oldiesmann:  Thx.  I have no icon which would allow me to start a new  thread.  I have icons which allow me to comment on past postings but not to initiate a new subject.

May 10 2020 10:40pm
Oldiesmann: It's the icon to the right of the YouTube icon. Are you not seeing any icons?

May 10 2020 8:17pm
Astro: Oldiesmann: I'm trying to post pictures and seem to be missing an icon or two that allow it.  Any ideas?

May 09 2020 11:26am
mycheal: Delphine great to hear that keep it going :)

May 09 2020 10:03am
Delphineaz: some one sent men a message and wanted to know if I was still around.   I am alive and kicking,

May 07 2020 12:35am
Oldiesmann: Click the "-" button in the upper right hand corner of the shoutbox and that will hide it

GUESS WHO?

Started by so_P_bubble, March 22, 2020, 04:53:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

why not on a email, Jeanne? if you click on my picture, you will see " send a PM."

JeanneP

Will try that. Now ave we done this? Put a young photo of our mothers and see if people can find who is a match.. That would be fun.
I was doing ok at the start of the stay indoors but now beginning to get to me'specially if sun out.
Your area so hot. Is GS not in school?
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

It is still terribly hot here.
Schools are open but for shorter hours because of the heat.

Tomorrow for who is... :)

Shirley

Bubble, I couldn't remember how I found that.... thanks for the reminder! No guess from me.

so_P_bubble

Who is...

Angel, Marilyne, Amy, you were too clever  ;D
Shirley, I am disappointed... Did you not recognize Bubble?  :2funny: 

Shirley

Is that really YOU, Bubble? I've guessed everyone with curly hair as you but this time I could not see hair well enough (blame it on new glasses again).... Should have, you do still have the same grin. Ornery looking little kid, weren't you? We would have been best friends, for sure!

so_P_bubble

Because my hair was so curly, my mom always kept that in braids with ribbons attached in the back.

Marilyne

Bubble - I was pretty sure it was you, because your nose, eyes and smile, look the same in your profile picture as in the childhood picture.  You haven't changed!  :thumbup:

so_P_bubble

Guess who...?

You cannot see attachments on this board.

JeanneP

Bubble
Now I can see the PM but on iPad I can only show  so-P-bubble   _. _ Need this
JeanneP

Marilyne

Such an adorable baby.  I'd love to see a more recent photo of this S&F member before I take a guess?

so_P_bubble

Only as a solution, Marilyne   ;)

so_P_bubble

JeanneP, I got your 3 PM!

SCFSue

I don't recognize the baby, but it sure is cute!
Sue

JeanneP

Wonder if Bogor girl
JeanneP

Marilyne

Bubble - look for a PM!  I'm going to take a guess, although could be anyone?  Just a feeling I have.

angelface555

I have guesses but no solid clues so I'll sit this one out.

so_P_bubble

Got your PM Marilyne.
One more day and I'll post who...

Shirley

I remember when my little girl got those first teeth in(in England) and the lady next door used to say, "Just look at those little toofey pegs". Never heard that expression before and my boys teeth didn't look like "toofey pegs", but this little girl's do! No guess but she sure looks like a happy person. To be honest, this is what I pictured Bubble looking like when little, could it be???  Would she pull a trick like that?  Of course she would.  ;D

so_P_bubble

and that baby is...

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Do you all know now?  :D

so_P_bubble

Today at 05:12:19 am #260 Last Edit: Today at 05:16:35 am by so_P_bubble
Shirley... how did yo do it?  :thumbup:

Marilyne thought it was Patricia and JeanneP believed it was Aviv.

JeanneP

Today at 12:21:55 pm #261 Last Edit: Today at 12:23:49 pm by JeanneP
I still think I can see Aviv in that face. So do I get a star?..

You were a beauty . Not changed. Bet you now have all your teeth.
JeanneP

JeanneP

Shirley

Yes , still that saying in UK  Toothy pegs. At least by the older folk remember how when they were babies and you would rub their gums. They would chomp down on your and would hurt.
JeanneP

angelface555

I guessed right but didn't want to post as I didn't see that coming! I too did not think Bubble would post twice in a row!