Random Image

Lunch Time

Owner: RAMMEL
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:43:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for January 1, 2021

Started by so_P_bubble, January 01, 2021, 12:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneS

I love the conversation about the "geemagotchies" and the "nuts and bolts in the oven"!  It made m laugh for the first time in a couple of days.

I brought the paper in this morning and the front page was devoted to one of my high school teachers who had been an aviator in WWII and in his retirement wrote a weekly column for the local newspaper about local veterans and how they met the challenges of WWII and it aftermatn.  He was 103 and still sharp as a tack and still writing the column.  He died on Thursday early morning.  Then the obituaries had a write up on the passing of one of my classmates.  He was a very educated farmer and had a degree from Penn State in Animal Sciences. And a masters from another PA Univ. (I forget which) in the same thing.  That makes three.  My grandmother used to say good/bad things come in threes.  I hope that's it.

I feel better today and I know they are all in a better place and like most of you, I pray for an end to the disease nd upheaval in our country.  How much longer can it go on?  I'm happy to hear that Trump has conceded but I'm afraid he hasn't given up!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

CallieOK

Amy, honestly - you wouldn't have that much to do....right now.  Housecleaner was here yesterday and I haven't had time to mess anything up today (yet!).

That's because I have spent a lovely 6 hours with Miss Ellen!!!!  Hadn't been able to see her since she came home on Dec. 16th and she's flying back to NYC on Monday.  It would have been fine to see her along with the rest of the family but I am SO grateful we had this one-on-one time together.

She took me to a "maintenance" podiatrist appointment and then we brought home lunch from our favorite place (Chicken Salad Chick).  We had wonderful conversations about all sorts of subjects.
Sounds as if she's going back to a fine situation.  She/two roomies were planning to find another apartment and they had found one.  They sent her a "walk-through" video and it looks like a great place. Of course, I've already looked the address up on Google maps and the area looks like a really nice one, too.  Plus-her job at a Loft clothing store is waiting for her - as is her Nanny job.

I have several recipes for the kind of mix Amy and Tome are talking about - including one that has M&Ms.  Don't dare make that one or any of the others with just me here.  I'd be nibbling 24-7!!

Think I'll go get the mail and then crash.  I'm "talked out"  (and, if you believe that - as the old saying goes - I have a Bridge for sale.... ;D )

Lloyd Hammond

well most if not all you ladies already know, but I did not so I am going to post it any. well store bought apples are coated with wax. you can peal them and waste the good Vietnams in the peas, or you can wash them In warm water with one table spoon of baking powder and one table spoon of lemon juice in it and take a bottle brush and scrub the wax all off. and make them healthier. good Night and sweet dreams.

Lloyd

JaneS

LLOYD, I buy my apples at the Mennonite store and they have no wax on them.  All of their food is grown naturally and most of it is grown locally when possible.  That's why I love that store.

Now I'm off to the haystack!  There's an extra body in the haystack tonight.  Frankie had to be to work at 6 a.m. tomorrow so Cooper is spending the night.  It just seemed to make sense. 

I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy, healthy, germ-free tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Lloyd Hammond

Good Morning everyone. JaneS we Have a local orchard (Peterson's) and in season we can and do buy appeals and peaches there. but they sell and ship out, do not keep  enough in local storage for year around. now this brings memory's back. that year I got my Jaw broke we went up there and they were sold out, they told us about a new orchard close to them. we went over there and the Leidy said the did not any good peaches left, what the had left was not even good seconds. I told her let us see, she said ok but I really do not want to sell them to you. she had eighteen bushels. I said to I do not have much money cash on me but let me buy what you think is fair for what money I have. I do not reamer how much cash I had in my pocket, but I got it out and she took it and I loaded all them up was around 18 bushels. we came home and picked out all of the worst ones. we canned them all night and into the next day. we went to the local store and got all the sugar they had. we caned several 100 quarts. My mouth was wired shut, jaw was broke could not open it.
My aunt had a blinder and the cutter head will screw right on a quart jar. so we bored it and parried them, I sucked them though a straw, and I gained weight. and I still like peaches. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Lloyd

JaneS

WOW!!  LLOYD!  That was a great deal!  A lot of work but a great deal! 

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I slept pretty well for about half the night and then I slept off and on the rest of the night.  It wasn't Cooper's fault.  He was a good boy!  It was just one of those nights. 

Don't know what's on tap today but I'm sure something will come up that needs doing.  I have a new recipe that I want to try but I can't do that until after my personal shopper comes back from the store.  There are two things in it that she's picking up for me. 

I wish you all a good day...better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow. 

Amy

Good morning
Tis 10 ° here this morning, I really liked the warmer weather at 20 - 30° but should be thankful it is not snowing at the moment.

Lots to do today ,need to start on that bedroom too!

Lloyd, enjoyed reading your peach story. My,that was a lot of work canning all the good peaches.

Jane, hope you found some room in the haystack. Dogs seem to get first dibs.

Callie, that must have been an enjoyable time with Miss Ellen lot of catching up on. I found once you nipped into the mix it was difficult to stop! M&M's....oh my ...........now you have me thinking.

Gloria, hope the antibiotics are working for you.

Better get ready to meet the day.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

Jane, good morning to you! Have two recipes I want to try one is a butternut and the other a pepper squash one..will pass them on to you.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Gloria

Good morning everyone, my right eye is a bit blurry this morning, not as bad as  the las t time but  hard reading. Hope everyone is fine and dandy, as for me I am going to lay on the couch, turn the TV on and close my eyes and listen to it. If the film goes away will try to get back later.

Have a good day and be safe.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

JaneS

My gosh!  No one was here since 8 this morning!  I hope everyone is having such a fantastic day they just didn't have time to come by.

I got my groceries but I didn't try the recipe.  I was so busy today that I just didn't even think about it.  My daughter, Cathy and her husband got a new TV that can stream (whatever that means) and since their old was was still good, they passed it on to me.  I have a HUGE TV in my living room now and I'm putting my old one in my guest room.  I don't know if anyone will ever watch it there but no one else needs one.  Cathy and Craig brought it here together and then Cathy stayed and did the change over with her brother available on the other end of the line to answer questions. 

After Cathy left, I did some clean up in the kitchen and took a short nap.  Then the doggies and I took a walk and got back just in time for Cooper to hop in his Mom's car to go home. 

I really don't know what happened to the rest of the day!

GLORIA, I sure hope you're feeling better.  You said you might be back but you haven't been.  I hope you just got busy!

AMY, I liked the higher temps too.  Ours aren't as low as yours but it was only 19 when I got up this morning. 

I don't know if I'll be back before I head for the haystack.  Just in case I'm not, I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy, healthy, pain-free, germ-free tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Shirley

I've stopped in half a dozen times but kept thinking I'd have more time later to comment. Here it is, bedtime & I never did find that "more time" and need to get my shower over with in hopes of a visit to church "sometime" during the day tomorrow. I've not been going to any services because the entrance is always so full of people.

I am being super careful & cautious about anyone sneezing or coughing "beyond" their masks. Can't change the fact that germs could sneak past those masks ... and with my allergies I do sneeze & need to blow my nose so understand & try to keep MY distance. I know I am not alone with this sadness of longing for life as we knew it a year ago. Longest year I can remember because even during WWII we could hang onto each other for comfort. A big hug to everyone here, God Bless, my thoughts are with you.

Gloria, hope the antibiotic has kicked in & blurry gone from your eyes tonight. Sweet dreams and wishes for a Super Sunday for all. Shirley

Good night, Janie, I'll turn out the lights. I just realized that I didn't eat supper, had a late lunch & still not hungry. Peanut butter on Ritz crackers will do me for the night.

Lloyd Hammond

Amy

Good morning...

Boy, did I pound the pillow, guess I was tired. Laundry blew out on the line and one sheet wrapped around the line ,had to get a stick and set it right before the line was free to bring in.

A day of rest here..may sew.......may not.......will know better what was done by tonight. :thumbup:

Jane. nice, enjoy your new tv. Bet you also enjoyed having Cathy and her hubby over too.

Gloria, hope your eye is much better this morning.

Roley a good morning to you and hope you and the Mrs are feeling well.

Better get ready to meet the day.

Enjoy your day a stay safe.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I conked out last night as soon as my head touched the pillow.  I slept soundly for almost 5 hours and then made a quick trip to the "outhouse" and back to bed.  I didn't wake up until Mickie started roaming and I got up to lift her down.  I don't like her jumping since she hurt her leg.  When I looked at the clock, it was 7;10.  Since Cooper was supposed to be coming at 7:30 we got ready, just in time for a message from Frankie that she was running late and Cooper wouldn't be coming.

Now we have the day to ourselves and I think I'm going to try a new recipe that I got off the internet the other day.  I have a couple of new recipes from a dear friend that I want to try, too but I can't do that until after I make my weekly trip to Davy's. 

GLORIA, I hope your "pains in the head" are all gone today and you are back to normal!  Blurry eyes and a sore mouth are the worst.

SHIRLEY, your eating habits are atrocious.  And I know that for a fact because I'm speaking from experience.  Some day's you have decent meals and some days you don't.  I sounds very familiar to me!  Living alone is not conducive to good eating habits! 

Our boinger just went off and it's time for Mickie's breakfast.  In about 10 seconds, she'll let me know that.  So I'm off to the kitchen. 

I wish you all a good day....better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow.

so_P_bubble

I had my first Covid vaccine yesterday and no side effect.  All is good. There were about 6 or 8 nurses administrating it in different rooms, two others nurses directing the "traffic" on where to go .
 In and out in 10 minutes! I just had to wait another 15 minutes in a big waiting room after it to be sure I was OK and I was back home in less than an hour.   My 2nd dose is on the 30th. As soon as the 1st one is given, the second is labelled and kept in reserve.
I am in awe on how well it was organized.

Amy

Bubble.. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: So happy to read you received  the vaccine and all is well. Way to go!!
Jimmy Dean

Gloria

Good morning everyone, never got back yest erday. Got my son to pu t drops in my eyes. He was worse than me when I  try to do it. He was afraid he would hur t me and go t more on my face  than in my eyes. My eye started clearing up a li ttle af ter that but still blurry. When he lef t I laid on t he couch with the T V on and listened to it and fell asleep for 3 hours. Took awhile to get to sleep last night and woke after 9 this morning. Eye is clear now. Glad that does not happen often.   

JANE  yes terday flew by for me, slep t 3 hours out of it, do you think that  is why it flew? Enjoy that bigger TV. Mike-oldest son told me to leave the old heavy floor model one behind, it was old but still ran good. I knew we did not have enough room to take it and it sure was heavy. After every thing was in here and everyone left I looked around and thought of all I had to do with the unpacking. I felt like crying. Mike came back a little later with a new bigger TV and set it up. Of course it was not hooked up to cable yet. He did help me get furniture where it belonged and stacked the boxes up in the rooms they would be unpacked to. Then Shirley-Mike's wife and my second "daughter".came here after she got out of work, she brought a set of new sheets and made up the bed.  I never call Shirl my daughter in-law, always my second daughter. I sure appreciated that. Then she left  and came back with pizza and some soda.

SHIRLEY  I guess the antibiotic kicked in because I can talk again without the pain. When I eat I still try to keep the food on the other side of my mouth so nothing gets into the holes from the ones thwt are now gone. They feel like they are all healedd and must still be the hole in the sinuswall or what ever it is. I am still having a half container of yogurt for the probiotics in it. Don't want to mess up my tummy, too.

AMY  do you have pully likes or the ones you reach from the ground? How about a sheet wrapped around a pully line when on the second foor? By the time I got that sheet un tangled I had some nice soft rags. Aft er that I wouls hang t he shets ccloser to the house so they were easier to get into the window.

JANE  I am another one who does not eat right except I do have a good breakfast with the oatmeal and sried fruit in it. I cannot even s tand  to fry an egg. If TV dinners didn't have so many preservatives I would stock up on those.

I do have some food in the freezer that Yvette and I together made and froze. The vegetable soup we did last week and some shepherds pie and some apple crisp we made a few months ago. Maybe af ter this mess with my mouth is cleared up and I get replacement teeth I will be able  to chew and bite into food again and not  have mmainly soft food. Oh I forgo t I s till have some spaghetti sauce I made last fall with tomatoes I got from both sons.

BUBBLE  good  to know somene who got  the vaccine. When they get here it will be in t he community room on the ground floor. Been on and off in my thoughts of getting it because I did not know anyone who had gone through it . Thanks for letting us know.

Denver

A good Sunday morning HELLO to EVERYFRIEND. 

IT snowed and was dreary all day yesterday, but the sun just came out and my attitude is getting better every minute now. 🌞

We put away all of our Christmas decorations yesterday and boy does the house look bare😥 I missed not having the soft lights last night but it is good to have this task done for another year. 

GLORIA, I do hope the antibiotics will have you feeling much better very soon.  When I had my wisdom teeth out I got a "dry socket" and man was that painful.  I had to go in everyday and have it repacked with gauze.  I am not fond of dental work, not that any of us are, and I am sorry you have had so much pain. 

SHIRLEY, I do not want to read ever again about you feeling guilty for surviving this darn virus.  You are one of the people I love to share their story about.....you hung in there and beat this darn thing! 

AMY, I looked at your recipe for Nuts and Bolts and it is very similar to what my family has made for years, but we called it Tidbits.  I love the stuff, but no longer make it as there is not enough help to get it eaten and we sure do not need to be eating it...I do miss it as it is so darn tasty and addicting!

I wish to thank you ALL for your kind words and continued support and prayers.  You all mean the world to me....it is so comforting to know that we have special friends that care about us and are willing to support is everyday.  Thank you SO MUCH💗

HAPPY HAPPY news, BUBBLE.  SO glad you have had your first vaccine.  There is a LOT of talk on the TV about those of us 70 and above are going to get our vaccine soon...but thus far, no sign of when or where we will go to get it. 

CALLIE, always happy to read that you spent some one on one time with Miss Ellen.  Sounds like she is well set up in NYC when she returns.  Hope the rest of the family are all feeling much better now.

I talked to my brother yesterday and he is leaving tomorrow to drive to Arizona to visit my Dad.  Oh how I wish I could go with him😘. I talk to my Dad everyday and he seems to be holding his own.  Now I will get a good insight of how he is really doing after my brother reports in.  His voice is strong and he never complains about anything and always thanks me for calling and keeping in touch with him.  Sure love and miss my daddy❣️

JANE, how exciting that you have a new to you large screen TV. I know you will enjoy it for a good long time.

Interruptions....I am going to post this before I loose it.

Have a wonderful day.

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

patricia19

The state announced in late December that all those 65 and over would be receiving the vaccine starting January 11th, so that is good news here. Yesterday we had fifty new cases in the city and one local death, a man in his thirties.

Joy

Just here for a few minutes

Not feeling much better.  The medicine can take a week or more  to kick in.  And I need it now !

I go back to the doctor on Friday and I see the heart doctor on Thursday.  Sure hope I feel better by then.  I am totally exhausted.  No appetite.

Thank you all for your well wishes. 

And a BIG thanks to Jane for getting in touch with me. 

I will check back when I feel up to it.

Joy
BIG BOX

JaneS

I'm about ready for the haystack but I had to check on my friends. 

BUBBLE thanks for posting about the vaccine.  I've been having doubts also about it.  I have had some bad reactions to the flu vaccines and have avoided most of the the offered ones.  This year, I had a flu shot for the first time in about 15 years because when I had them before, I got very sick with the flu.  My wonderful dr. convinced me that there had bee lots of changes over those 15 years and I took a chance....no reaction.  But I'm happy to be able to know someone personally who had  a COVID shot.  I'll be less nervous.

JENNY, you sound better today than yesterday.  It sure would be nice to go with your brother to visit your dad but hearing from him first hand will be the next best thing.

GLORIA, it sounds like you are also on the mend.  Keep up the good work.

I had a couple of bad hours today.  I couldn't figure out why my vision seemed so bad while I was trying to read the paper and when I stood up I understood immediately.  I got the eye vision that told me I was having a migraine headache.  It was early enough that 2 Alleve took care of it in about an hour and it didn't really get a hold on me.  Thank goodness for that.

JOY, nice to see you dropping by.  We do miss you when your not around.

Now, where's PHYLLIS?

Now I'm going to hit the hay.  I hear the zzzzs calling my name and they're beginning to get very insistent!  I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy, healthy, germ-free tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Lloyd Hammond

Good Night everyone. sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.

Lloyd

Shirley

Okay, I'll turn out the lights again tonight. Been a busy day with son over to check out my printers... yes, some old ones that need to be replaced by one that works! Then he took on the gadgets he & his wife gave me for Christmas.... the WYZE set up that works like Alexa only it's Google. Has a camera from inside that shows my front porch, walk & driveway. I can yell, "Hey Google" to have it turn on a light, play music or any number of things (If I can remember how & what to tell it)....Life was so simple before all these electronic things I'm struggling to learn how to operate~~I am brain weary...Sweet dreams to all and God Bless. Shirley

Amy

Good morning

I see our temps are going back up for this week,  it is 28° at the moment. Good grief Charlie Brown, we just got a robo call!!! I wish there was a way to stop all this.
If weather plays nice we are going to my sisters just to drop off some masks for them. Will phone her when we are close and tell her to check the door as I will hang the bag there for her. Then we will come back though country road and enjoy the scenery.

Jane, glad you found out what was going wrong and corrected it. Either today or Tue we will find out if there is going to be curfew set. I don't know how one gets people to listen or take this seriously but something has to be done.

Patricia, I have no idea of when we will get the vaccine but we will take it. Just hope Kyle can also have it, will clear this with our GP and see what he says.

Joy, as Jane said so nice to see you. You can get through this, think of all the rough times you have come through and no doubt with flying colours too.

Gloria, I have a line strung from the house to the far wood shed. I don't doubt your sheets were cleaning cloths when you had to unwind them!! What a job even at the best of times.

Shirley, if we had one of those Alexa/WYZE , Kyle would think I was talking to myself.... again . :))

Time to get ready to meet the day.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!

SHIRLEY, Thanks for turning out the lights last night.  I came by earlier and turned them back on and put on the coffee and tea and hid some cookies in the Hidey Hole.

SHIRLEY, if I had all that voice control stuff around here, I'd go crazy.  I talk aloud to Mickie all the time and I'd surely be saying something like I wonder if I unlocked the door for Frankie and it would lock Frankie out.

This will be short because the boinger already went off and I'm in the middle of making doggie food so I can feed Miss Mickie.  Have to find something for my breakfast too.

I wish you all a good day...better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow.

phyllis

It is a cloudy morning with more rain coming this afternoon.  I understand, a little bit, about your struggle, Joy.  It is so hard to find anything to be positive about but you will make it, I am certain.  It takes a while for the meds to kick in and sometimes you have to try different ones.  Please don't give up.

Thanks, Bubble, for telling us about your vaccination experience.  I have tried to make an appointment (they won't accept walk-ins yet) but no availability at this time.  The over-75 population in our county alone is nearly 60,000 so it will take awhile.  I'll keep trying.  Meanwhile, I am still isolating but wearing a mask and social distancing if I do have to go out and washing, washing, washing my hands.

I'm doing as much cooking as I can and reading until my eyes blur.  On advice of my eye doctor, I use Systane eye drops every day and they do help but my eyes get tired just like yours, Gloria.  I think the dry heated air makes it worse.  I'm trying very hard to stay away from the news since it is so alarming but I have always felt it was important to be informed.

Take care, All.
phyllis
Cary,NC

Gloria

Good morning everyone, a cool day but seasonal and a gray morning. Had a sunny week end so canno t complain.

JENNY  no more pain and I can talk, will be happy  to get to the end of the antibiotics. Don't like taking so many of them.

PATRICIA  goodness that was young to die from the covid. Here we only hear about the elderly.

JOY  hope the meds kick in soon.

JANE  I feel like you about the vaccine but hearing about getting it-someone I know makes me feel better about it. I never had a migraine but when I was working got tension headaches that made me take a day off.

SHIRLEY  you should do what I do. When my grandson first set up my son's old PC  I had him write in a note pad what I needed to know, had him do that with everything new. Works for me. Now tha the is married and a dad and working at home on salary-on call 24/7 he does not have much time. I have a new iPhone and it is all impossible  to me. Most of my family have dropped landlines and use their smar t phones for every thing.

AMY  supposed to get to 38  today, still no sun showing yet here. I never pick up my phone it I don't know the name or number, let the machine get it and not surprised when they just hang up. I loved t he pulley line bu ton a windy day with sheets and t he wind picked up I was no t happy but that  time it really wrapped around the bo th lines so much I was ready to leave them  there but  had other things on the ot her side of the sheets, like my youngs ters sleepers, the ones with the feet  on them.

JANE OH Boy, cookies for breakfast dessert. That will be a lit tle different, thanks.

PHYLLIS  I s till have an eye cup and for me it is easier using that than  trying to open my eye to ge t a drop in it .

Have a good day everyone and s tay safe for covid-19.

Denver

Another sunny day, although not as warm as I would have liked it to be.

We just finished watching our relatives funeral service live on our cousins Face Book Page.  Originally we were told there would be cremation and a memorial service at a later date, then the details of the service and burial came out.  These days one just never knows what to expect. 

JANE, I luckily have never had or been around anyone that has migraines, so was surprised that you could tell that ne was coming on and was able to take something to avoid it happening.  That is wonderful news. 

JOY, it is good to see your post but I am sorry that you are not feeling too well. I hope you will get your meds that are needed and that you start to feel much better very soon. 

GLORIA, happy you are doing better....that is wonderful news. 

PHYLLIS, Bob and I both suffer from dry eyes also and use Systane.  It helps some, but does not seem to last that long.  Some eye drops are just like water....no help at all. The dark and dreary days are ones that bother me the most....so hope your rain came and went and left you with a bright and sun shinning day! 

I am sorry for all the sadness in the world.  It seems everyday we hear of some one else dying, having cancer or getting Covid.  Bob's Sister in Florida is having surgery tomorrow and another friends wife is as well.  The friends wife has been trying to get help for a couple of months with a very rare form of bladder cancer. Tomorrow they open her up and if the cancer is only in the bladder they will do what they can but if it has moved somewhere else they will just sew her back up.  No matter how bad our troubles seem to be there is someone that is much worse off😩😥

AMY, I do hope you find out about getting your vaccine also and I hope Kyle will be able to get it as well. 

PATRICIA, seems we are hearing more younger ones dying from Covid now too.  We are doing our best to find out how and where we can go to get our vaccine.....so far, not much luck.  Hope you can get yours soon.

Big football game to watch here tonight....hope my hubby enjoys it...I will do my best to ignor it with out being rude😘

Take care EVERYFRIEND. 

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

JaneS

JENNY, you don't know how lucky I feel to be able to ward off a migraine headache!  I used to suffer through about 8 or more of them in a year and the only thing to do was take a pill and go to bed.  Sometimes it took most of the day.  But one day I realized that my eyesight was getting bad and I had a "design" that I could actually draw on paper.  I also had a dr. appt. the next day.  I took the drawing with me and explained what had happened and that it led to a migraine.  As luck would have it, my dr. had just attended a seminar on migraines aa few days before and she knew what needed to be done.  I've been doing that ever since and it works!

Now I'm off to the haystack!  I hear the zzzzs coming down the hall to get me.  I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy, healthy, get-well, germ-free tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Amy

Saying good night here also..I will get the lights and leave a night light on incase  someone pops in.
Night..
Jimmy Dean