Random Image

Fe at two months

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:09:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe Week of April 3

Started by JoanFL, April 03, 2016, 04:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanFL

Good morning, Linedancer.  You sure are having some wicked weather.  Good to hear your granddaughter made it safely to TN.  There's plenty of DDs, so you can have all you want.

Janie--I am laughing my head off.  I can just "picture it".

Sandy--I knew both of your names, so didn't get confused.  I've seen some names on this new site that I don't recognize, but have an idea those are former participants who changed their usernames.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast

Lloyd Hammond

Peter we should feel swell headed they think we are so young. But I am saddened i used to he a hero member. Have a great day everyone.

Lloyd

Amy

Awww Lloyd, you will always be a hero in our eyes...not to worry.. :smitten:
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Kelly

Hi Lloyd
I font feel young  :)

Kelly

Lindancer

I am stiil trying to put my avatar in

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Kelly

Good luck with putting your avatar in!

Kelly

Sandy

"dapphne" was a good ole soul,
who is out of the closet now....
After about 20 years on the internet. 

Sandy
:crazy2:
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Lloyd Hammond

wow Amy you are right on the spot . you will always have a spot in my heart.

Lloyd

Radioman34

Hello world;  checking in from the studio.  bbl

JoanFL

Linedancer--I see your lovely avatar.

Radioman--GREAT that you back "on the air".

halkel

Janie, where is a camera when you need one.  I got to hand it to you though, you had the determination to get'er done.   ;)

Joy

Jane,  I think you should be proud of yourself, that you are that agile that you could do that "switcheroo" .  LOL

Would have made a good picture for "Funniest Videos".

Joy
BIG BOX

Kelly

Hi Radioman34
In the studio, a big hello from the Isle of Man

kelly

Lindancer

Good afternoon, have blown away yet.

Finally got m avatar in, my neighbor came over and fooled around with my picture, that Linda took Friday.  One of the problems was it  was too large. It had to be 1.1mg.

Jaywalker

Hello everyfriend ... I'm taking my coffee to my usual spot over here by the window.  It's a beautiful day on the south coast of Oregon ... sun is shining and all is well with the world, although "they" say it will probably rain again this evening.  Oh, well .... 'tis Oregon after all. 
Jane, on Oregon's south coast
Click for Coos_Bay, Oregon Forecast

Kelly

I am drinking coffee and doing next to nothing.

Sunday evening on the Island and a nice evening.

Kelly

Mary Ann

Gloria, as I read that passage about the car horn, I thought of horns on my cars over the years.  My horns were so hard to push, I never did use them.  Fortunately, I didn't have to use them, either.

We still have snow left over from yesterday.  Our sidewalk was icy so Tom advised me to go through the garage to get to Dot's car.  We had no trouble getting to church or Mr Burger, where we spent an hour gabbing.  We both had hamburgers; mine was plain and Dot's was an oliverburger.  The sun is out now but when I got up about 6 am the temperature was 21 degrees.  It now is 45 degrees.

Jane, I did have a laugh when I thought of you climbing in your car to get to the driver's seat then trying to get that frozen door open.

Gloria D, I noticed your avatar.

Mary Ann

JoanFL

Linedancer--Your neighbor did a good job. :thumbup:

Jaywalker--Rain is better than snow.:)

Kelly--Glad you're having a nice evening.

Mary Ann--I've never heard of an oliveburger.  Are the olives just placed on top of the burger like a pickle would be or are they mixed in with the ground meat?

Chia

I am still confused here in Massachusetts and look forward to the time when everything is automatic again

CallieOK

The Ladies Who Lunch had such a good time that I'm wide awake (for the time being).

Our sermon this morning was about Jesus' appearances to the disciples a week after the Resurrection.   When the pastor began by saying,  "This is known as "let-down" Sunday" (because they thought everything was over), some of the congregation thought he was going to talk about the Sooners!

Lindancer Gloria,  Miss Ellen and a friend are going to NYC this coming week for several days of "scouting out" the possibility of going for a working stay at the end of the summer.   Would you recommend they take winter clothes?

Jane, in addition to climbing over the seats,  I can just picture you giving that door a karate kick.  Hiiiii-Yah!

Kelly,  I like your idea of doing next to nothing.  May I join you with my Diet Coke?

Mary Ann

Joan, they slice Spanish olives (with the pimiento) and put them on top of the burger.  There is a special sauce they put on the olives and burger.  I've had them and they're OK, but I prefer a regular burger with ketchup, mustard and pickles.

Mary Ann

Kelly

Hi Joan
Thank you and hoping you are having a nice afternoon.

Kelly

Kelly

Hi Chia
Good to see you posting.

Kelly

JoanFL

Chia--I am confused by a few things, too.  I'm slowly trying to work them out.

Callie--So you did end up going OTL?  Ha,  Ha--the pastor talking about the Sooners loss.

Mary Ann--Although I like olives, I like onion, pickle, catsup and mustard on my burgers.

Kelly--I've had a VERY quiet afternoon.

Chia

Kelly..If you call this posting, you and I disagree (not the first time). ;).I have not found the games as yet..but JoanF hasn't kicked me out yet

Jeanne Lee

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

Kelly

Hi Chia
I meant good to see you posting on the new S&F.

Be it one post or many, the latter I hope as you are missed on the game boards.

Kelly

June Drabek

Good late afternoon dear hearts, everyone sounds hale and hearty and that makes me happy.

Janie, I am wondering how you were dressed while doing all those acrobatics in your car. High heels, and a dress would have been pretty precarious, much less risky.

I finally got my stomach problems cleared up and had a good nights sleep. The showering wore me down, but I had time to rest up and make it to Church on time.

Took care of some paper work, and cleaned up my computer desk drawer....still more to do. But the body still requires rest every so often.I'm hoping and praying that all the tests my new Dr. had done will tell me why I have this weird shortness of breath and feeling of faintness.

Is there any way my computer can enlarge the avatars ? They are so teensie-tiny, I can barely tell what folks look like. One of these days I will have the willingness and energy and brains to get mine in there.

What has happened to my friend Mycheal ? I know he found his way in, and then he disappeared. I am so grateful to the powers that be that have us back as a family again.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Kelly

Hi June
It is good that we are back as a family on S&F.

Kelly

Lindancer

Good evening, the wind has died down some what, I see I have lost a lot of big limbs from my trees.

Callie, it is so heard what to say about what to wear, as two days ago it was 70, to morrow night to go down to freezing, but by Wed. will be back in the 50s. I just wear s jacket when i go durning the day. 
and extra sweater, would never hurt.   

Gloriade (deAngel)