Random Image

AZ MAY 2004 (79).JPG

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:56:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for September 15 2021

Started by so_P_bubble, September 15, 2021, 03:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Today was a different day...ended up making bread and chelsea buns. Just came back from dropping some off at the neighbours. Put some in the hidey hole but be careful they are still warm!!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Sandy

Good Afternoon Everyone from
the beautiful cool and sunny
rocky coast of Maine. 

I walked down to my CVS store
and got my third covid shot and
my seasonal flu shot.   

Oh my right arm is sore but
that will improve in a couple
of days.    I am so lucky
to have "All  MY Shots"
(like a puppy!!) ...

And so far the sore arm is all
that is bothering me.    Hopefully
no more issues for a few days as
my arm start feeling better. 

I am so lucky to have all of these
done (as well as my Shingles shot)

So I am grateful,  very grateful. 

Have a good week everyone!

Sandy 
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

JaneS

Hello Everyfriend!  I hope you all had a good day, even if you had to have it in the rain.  News of Bridget is still good.  She's eating real food and keeping it down, mostly resting and recuperating.  That's good news!

Now I have to post something that I'd rather not post at all.  Yesterday, we had a family conference call with the dr. who did the surgery on the inside of my cheek.  They have been carefully inspecting the stuff they took out and after minutely examining all of it over and over, they found minute cancer cells.  I have to go back for a PET scan and another type of scan next Thursday.  After her call, I was devastated and I said I sure wasn't expecting that.  My daughter said, "Maybe they got it all and there's no more in there."  When she said that, I perked up a bit.  But now I'm asking for your prayers for me until I have the two scans and we find out for sure!  I'm trying not to think about it and when I do, I just ask Him to stay with me!  I know He'll get me through.  Right now, I'm doing something I NEVER do and that's sharing bad news with my friends but I want you all to know and to ask His blessing.  Thanks.

I know it's a bit early but I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

RAMMEL

Quote from: JaneS on September 30, 2021, 09:37:39 PMHello Everyfriend!  I hope you all had a good day, even if you had to have it in the rain.  News of Bridget is still good.  She's eating real food and keeping it down, mostly resting and recuperating.  That's good news!

Now I have to post something that I'd rather not post at all.  Yesterday, we had a family conference call with the dr. who did the surgery on the inside of my cheek.  They have been carefully inspecting the stuff they took out and after minutely examining all of it over and over, they found minute cancer cells.  I have to go back for a PET scan and another type of scan next Thursday.  After her call, I was devastated and I said I sure wasn't expecting that.  My daughter said, "Maybe they got it all and there's no more in there."  When she said that, I perked up a bit.  But now I'm asking for your prayers for me until I have the two scans and we find out for sure!  I'm trying not to think about it and when I do, I just ask Him to stay with me!  I know He'll get me through.  Right now, I'm doing something I NEVER do and that's sharing bad news with my friends but I want you all to know and to ask His blessing.  Thanks.

I know it's a bit early but I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

She just might be right. We all hope.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

so_P_bubble