Random Image

Ford

Owner: FlaJean
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for September 15 2021

Started by so_P_bubble, September 15, 2021, 03:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Lloyd, good for you to get a good nights sleep. Seems anymore it is a blessing to enjoy a good nights rest. Raining here, hard at times and will be an all day rain I think.
Just finished cutting up 10 lbs of turnip and 2 butternut squash..all the turnip was a lot easier that the two squash!!

Back to work..
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

patricia19

Good morning, 9:32, from a cloudy and cold Interior at 26°. Jane, we haven't seen the sleet since very early Monday morn, and hopefully, it stays that way until Halloween! Our Arctic fall is incredibly shorter than the East coast. Even though I know better, I'm surprised to see eastern places snow-free in November and December!

I'm glad Bridget's news is good post-op. And I hope she has the best recovery!

Amy that is the first I've heard about rings around the moon or the stars between. We have continuous daylight in the summer and pray for cloudy skies in the winter. Clear skies in the winter signal frigid temperatures without a blanket of cloud cover to keep any cold out and warmth in.

We may be up to code with the new railings at five feet rather than the older four feet. However, it looks industrial, not welcoming, and you can't see past them from inside.

Good morning, Gloria. Our trees are in full color, and the morning lows range in the twenties and the highs in the forties. We have mid-October temperatures early, but while cold, the sun is out, and clouds are fleeting.

A friend sent me, via her husband, nine large tomatoes, fresh green beans, some green peppers from her garden, and some more dried cranberries. I now have seven and a half pounds of cranberries. I appreciated them and sent him home with 2 sacks of oranges and one of apples. However, what do I do with 7.5 pounds of dried cranberries?!

We had paper birch below us until they said they were diseased and pulled them all down. I noticed they left the trees in the front. This building takes up an entire block and is in three sections connected by public spaces. It's in an older part of town and could do with some greenery.

Amy, I wonder how you and Kyle feel about pepper jack cheese? That's one of my favorites. In chocolates, I always liked dark varieties.

Jane, I'm sorry Bridget's night was uncomfortable, even if expected. Anesthesia often makes for an uncomfortable time.

Lloyd, good for you, seven hours! Sleep is hard to find for me. I tend to sleep in two to three-hour periods with brief periods of waiting to go back to sleep.

patricia19

Something to think about;

" It is very hard for someone to think outside the box who has never even tried to open the lid."

From award-winning photographer Tedric Garrison 

Amy

Ran aground...loss of get up and go . Managed to get 17 jars of turnip and 10 jars of butternut squash canned but the remaining tomatoes are just going to have to wait till tomorrow.

Still raining here and some areas to the south are preparing for flooding.

Patricia, I don't think we have had pepper jack but will look into it. Sounds good.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

patricia19

It's  really good!

"Pepper Jack is a derivative of Monterey Jack, the original "American" cheese invented by Mexican Franciscan friars of Monterey, California. As the name suggests, the cheese is flavoured with sweet peppers, rosemary, habañero chillies and garlic and spicy jalapeños for an extra kick.

This semi-soft, open-textured cheese is spicy to taste yet leaves a delicate and buttery taste in the mouth. It is often eaten with quesadillas, crackers or hamburgers. Pepper jack can also go well with jalapeno peppers, melons, grapes, pickled vegetables, and olives."

https://cheesehouse.com/cheese/pepper-jack-cheese/

JaneS

Hello Everyfriend!  The rain is still raining out there.  Cooper and I went out before it got really dark and he opted to stay on the porch with me so he jumped up on my lap and we just sat and watched it rain for a while then I gave him the choice of going down the steps or in the house.  He chose IN!  He's really good at holding it!

PATRICIA, pepper jack cheese is one of my all time favorites and it's good in a sandwich with a couple slices of Pennsylvania Lebanon Bologna.  Funny thought just went through my mind.  When I was little, everyone called Lebanon Bologna "SUMMER" Bologna.  I guess because it had to be smoked and they usually only made it in the summer.  If I called it that now, I bet no one (except maybe Butch Fisher) would know what I meant.  Today I bought a couple slices of Havarti Dill cheese to try.  It's not bad but not something I'll crave.

Right after Cooper and I got back from our second walk, I took off for the Farmers Market and a quick stop at Davy's on the way back.  As I was stowing my purchases from the Farmers Market in the car the rain started.  And it came down straight and regular ever since.  It stopped around 4?30 just long enough for our walk and it's been raining ever since.  Supposed to keep up until tomorrow evening.

AMY, you put in a full day today and I know exactly what you mean about a couple squash being more work to deal with than all the turnips!

Bridget is still hanging in there!  Thanks again for the prayers.

I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy tomorrow (in spite of the rain) 

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Shirley

Another quick good night, daughter was here most of the day & we cleaned out about half the kitchen cabinets of all stuff I don't use anymore! Have a pile knee hi in 2 places so kids can go thru & keep what they want. So far 2 of the kids have taken quite a bit but plenty to donate. I'm even going thru all the kitchen towels & sorting what is okay to use, some to store until I think about if I really need to keep and a big rag bag full that I've already used one to spray on the pool handle that I couldn't get to extend. Had son pull it apart & sprayed with "Liquid Wrench" & then silicone spray & wiped it off & threw away that "rag". Busy day, Fitbit says I had 6 hours & 43 min sleep (that is a record for me). I need to trim my hair & shower & wash hair before I can go to bed so better move.

Jane, my daughter has had a couple Crohn's surgeries & other surgeries so understand the fear of unknown before & after. All 4 of her kids have issues with food allergies so are constantly watching ingredients in all foods. Soy is one big problem & "they" have managed to put it in nearly everything you buy... even Crisco, Miracle Whip & things we never thought about. Do hope Bridget is cured & not an on-going problem. Oops, you snuck in, Jane, wonder if Summer Sausage that my mother talked about making is same thing....

Sweet dreams & God Bless.... bring on fall, felt wonderful out while ago, 71° & going down to 51° for the low. My kind of weather!

Amy

Good morning..

Rain rain go away don't come back another day!! Another all day rain and it rained during the night.

Putting away the canned goods and cooking down the tomatoes and that should be it unless I find something else .I have been reading up on canned mushrooms and that may be one to try...need to do more research on it first.

Jane, I came across a Lebanon bologna recipe and it look interesting. Hope Bridgett has a good day today..

Patricia, will look for a small piece, I know you enjoy hot stuff so will at least try it.

Gloria, yes, he took a bag of cheese and chocolate to the neighbour  as they like both. I bet you both enjoyed your bacon ,tomato sandwich!

Shirley, my friend granddaughter also has Crohn's and doesn't let it stop her. When it acts up she eat plain rice. They now have her on a new med with hopes it keeps it under control.

Better get moving.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  We're up and rarin' to go!  Well, we're up and have everything set up.  As for "rarin" we'll see how that works out.  Today is "peeling potato day"  I might get one cannerful done but I'm sure I have at least 2 to go.  However, I've developed a system and it works.

Cooper is waiting for his walk and I'm waiting for some daylight to go.  Today is "wear a raincoat day"!  It's supposed to rain steadily all day until about 7 tonight.  Frankie is coming home from Maryland today and a good part of her driving will be in the rain.  If you think about it, ask God to watch over her and help her to avoid careless drivers.

SHIRLEY and AMY, I'm pretty sure the "Lebanon/Summer Bologna" in your area might be good but not the same as that begun by the PA Dutch communities many years ago in Lebanon, PA.  When I was traveling with my Girl Scouts, one of the things we packed from home was LB and our shopping group tried to get more along the way.  One group actually bought some and ended up looking for dogs to eat it for them.  They ended up eating so as not to waste but it sure wasn't the same!

As for fighting the Crohns, Bridget is 24 and was about 13 when they discovered it.  She's been fighting it on her own since them.  And she always did a good job.  I don't think Suzi ever had to remind her there were things she couldn't eat.  I know she told them and anyone else who needed to know that she couldn't eat something.  And if she was going somewhere that food would be offered, she ALWAYS took along something that she could eat.  She made it through 4 years of college on her own, got a special dispensation from the dining hall to bring in something she could eat if other food was on the menu.  She's smart, sweet, pretty and more than just careful.  Suzi said the Dr. said this was going to happen "no matter what" she did!  And Suzi said to thank all of you for the prayers!  Thank you from me and from Suzi!

Well, I finished my coffee and it's time to get out my raincoat and take the Cooper for a walk (if he'll go out in this).  I wish you all a good day... better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow!

Gloria

Good morning everyone, another dreary day wi th showers. Wen t ou tside for a walk yes terday and by  the time I go t t o the ebd of the building I fel t rain drops. I pulled t he shde in the bedrrom up and every  thing was dry, good I can get out  for a walk  later. Got a cup of coffee and came in here, pulled up the shade and it is all wet again. Did not take me more than a few minutes from one window to the other. Going to be like this all day again. 70 now and glad it is not 60 or I would be shivering. Great having Yvette back yesterday. Talked more than anything and I got a good back massage before she left.

JANE  I hope Bridget had a better night last night.

LLOYD  glad you had a good sleep.
Fas t wea ther change, now  the sun is shining, all this in about 10-15 minutes.

AMY  I love butternut but hate peeling it. We both enjoyed that BLT yesterday and she went home with a couple of the bigger tomatoes I gave her.

SHIRLEY  wish I could get my kids here to take what they want. I feel like I s till have too much "stuff" for this small apartment.

Better get a move on and get dressed. Maybe I can get outside before it starts raining again.

Have a good day and be safe.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Shirley

My daughter's Crohn's wasn't diagnosed until she already had 2 kids, but she had an ongoing infection that was a different problem. Her oldest son was interning at NASA when his problem started big time, in the hospital with doctors suspecting appendicitis, after days they said they were going to do "exploritory surgery" & he insisted they call his mother first. His STATS were exactly same as hers before her first surgery (an engineer's mind & records). They released him from that hospital in Houston & sent him to one that specalized in Crohn's.

Right now SHE is going thru massive tests to find her exact stage, all doctors want her to try another new med but she is more than leary. One they put her on earlier brought on "Chemically induced Lupus" & that can be fatal, so she told her Dr she was going off it. Her Dr. said she'd have to find a new Dr & daughter said "fine". She went off the drug & Lupus was gone in next tests... Dr tried to say it NEVER was but daughter said "you want to see the screen shot of the tests?" She always kept track of all details. Dr backed off.

This new med is supposed to not be anything like the other but there is one side effect possibility that scares me... "it can cause a brain reaction that is irreversable". Only reason she is considering taking is "if it works it could help her sons & daughters". Because with the first surgery they removed a piece of the large and piece of the small intestine & the valve that connects them, she has one med she must take the rest of her life. One doctor explained she could just wait until the need to remove the next "hot spot" but will have the danger of how much can they remove in her life time & still be okay? Hard choice & I do not advise. She has been treated & examined at MAYO & other states where they lived, her insurance offers the best possible. Tell Bridget this never kept her from traveling the world for her job, she was just prepared to deal with hand she was dealt. She was born in Jan of '56 so has a lifetime of dealing already. 3 of her 4 kids are engineers & the 4th an "IT" person, she retired 2-3 years ago & keeps busy flying all over the US to visit her 5 grands (& kids).

Gloria, my daughter is in town for some activities of her grands so had daytime to spare & helped me go thru those kitchen cabinets. I eagerly pushed her to take anything that had a happy memory "except the 2 cast iron Dutch ovens" that I bake the eye of round roasts in to grind for meat spread. She gets those when I'm done cooking! This other pile is waiting for the last kid to have a look but all were told that "everything donates" that they don't take!  I decided they can do their deciding now easier than when planning a funeral.

Waiting for 3 phone calls to be returned from people supposed to do jobs for me. Now days it seems anyone hired to do a job acts like they are doing you a favor instead of getting paid for doing a job!

Amy, the one thing my daughter discovered over the years is that "if something doesn't sound good" in her head it won't set well with the tummy, so she doesn't eat. Times she can get away with food I would not dare touch & she'll have no reaction. I'm convinced each person's body has to deal with what it tolerates & no 2 people alike when dealing with Crohn's.

Got to get out & vac the pool before it gets too hot. Nice cool morning but kept waiting on those phone calls & now I've shot the cool part of the day!  :'(

patricia19

Amy

Oh Patricia, you are so chatty!!! I see your on the phone and hope you get to talk to a real person. :)
Jimmy Dean

Lloyd Hammond

Good morning everyone. Gloria I Hope i am reading you wrong sounds Like you are ready to give up. do not do that. I am sure we all love you and want to keep you as long as we can. I am ready to slow down and sell the RV. but I plan on being careful and doing work in the shop and make a bunch of bee hives. son in law has got bees and they are doing good I used to have bees and want to again. bob came in stole my last hive. they had swarmed away but it was full of honey. I was going to take most of the honey out but leave a few frames and get more bees I still plan on doing that. bees are very high now over $200. per swarm of them. But I am going to bite the bullet and get some anyway. I have the equipment and know how to do that. I also have the Lumber to do it. I had another good night sleep A lot of wake time thinking In the Middle but 10.5 hours according to the tattle tail. sun Is very bright,not a cloud in sight here and 69º now. Have a good day see you all later.

Lloyd

Denver

A good Thursday HELLO to EVERYFRIEND 🍂🍁
Things have settled down here a bit, so I feel like maybe I can concentrate enough to write a post🤪🤪

I have been reading your posts and thinking about you all. 

JANE, continued thoughts and prayers for Bridget🙏  I have been holding good thoughts for you as well with your issue.  Glad you are getting able to eat a bit easier.  Always happy to read how Cooper is getting along😘

PATRICIA, thank you for sharing all of the pictures of your building.  It sure helped to understand more of what you have told us.  My concern about the new surface of the deck is that it looks like it could be slippery when the surface is wet!  Surely it is not, BUT????

I did not want to bore you with a lot, but I did want to say that a visit to the orthopedic surgeon that did my left hip and 2 knees 10 years ago was extremely thorough in making sure that these three prosthetics were in good shape and not the cause of my left hip pain.  He wants me to do physical therapy as he feels it is a soft tissue problem.  My current PT and I are going to meet at the community rec center with hopes that I can just do a little water walking to start.  I can not submerge my incision for another 3 weeks at the earliest, but at least this will give me some easy moving that I won't be fearful of falling.  This surgeon also commented on how degenerate my lower back is and that it very well might be the culprit to my pain.

I have been on the phone with our son who is trying to buy their next home, so I best get this posted NOW.  My best to EVERYFRIEND 💐

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

JaneS

JENNY, it's so good to hear from you!  I've been wondering where you were and if you were on a healing path.  I sure hope what the Dr. are suggesting will help to take away the pain.  I only have one leg bothering me and sometime I want to scream at it.  I can't imagine all the pain you must be enduring!  My prayers are going with you.

I've had a "canning day".  I peeled potatoes until I thought I'd never get finished. And I have 8 beautiful pints finished and waiting to be labeled and stored for "when the snow flies".  Another batch is just about ready to begin it's journey through the canner.  And when I come home from my post-op appt. tomorrow there will be a third batch to go....if I'm not too tired.

Cooper's mommy picked him up tonight and he won't be back until tomorrow after lunch.  I'm sure gonna miss him.  There's not gonna be a doggie in my bed tonight! 

Bridget had a bad day today!  Needs more prayers!  Thanks for helping!

Rain stopped around 3 and the day turned beautiful!

JaneS

Second cannerful of taters is out and cooling on the counter and I'm heading for the haystack.  I'm tired but going to bed with a feeling of accomplishment tonight.  I planned to do something and I did it.  Tomorrow I'll finish the taters and maybe set the sauce to cooking.  I have meatballs and everything to make it the best spaghetti sauce ever!

Before I start anything here, I have to make my post-op appt 15 miles away and then back after the appt.  Cathy is picking me up at 7:30 so I probably won't be in here until later in the morning.

I wish you all a peaceful night's sleep and a happy tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!

Gloria

Good morning everyone, already 70 and not even 5am yet.No wonder I woke  to  the AC running.Really don't  like this humidity either. Yes terday was rain on and off all day and looks like today  and  tomorrow will be the same. With all  the rain t his summer and s till getting it makes us here all wonder what the snow will be like  this coming winter. Mother Nature must  be angry with us earth people this year.

SHIRLEY  reading about your daughter's health problems makes me appreciate the the good health my 3 and I have had. Really cannot think of anyone in my family who had life long health problems.

LLOYD  I am  too stubborn to give up. I will fight till the end. I do get fed up with the rediculous rules the manager of this building comes up with. Most are hers and not the company who owns the building. Ny okder son had bee hives when the orchard was going and he made honey and sold it. I still have 2 unopened bottles of it. I would never buy what passes for honey in the markets now.

JENNY  sorry you are still in pain. Believe my I know what lower back pain feels like. Hope the water walking helps you.

JANE  I pray  today Bridget has a much better day  today. Hopr yout post op check up goes  the way you want. 

AMY  gosh I even bea tyou in this morning.

Have a good day and be safe.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Amy

Good morning...

Oh my goodness...shhh, it is not raining!!! We are to have more later today though and rain on Sat Sun so the weather guessers say!!

Need to go to pick up more wood for Kyle this morning then home to tidy up. Not much else is on for the day..I hope!!

Gloria, I had a good nights sleep, think my shoe laces beat me to bed. I know the dogs did right after they got their last cookie.

Jane, you have been busy! All this canning will come in handy when needed in the winter. I feel that if prices rise in the store our stocks won't. :thumbup:   Prayers continued for Bridget, hope she had a better night last night.

Jenny,hope they can so alleviate the pain for you. Hope you son got his new home!

Better get these ol bones moving..

Enjoy your day and stay safe!
Jimmy Dean

Lloyd Hammond

Good Morning everyone. You girls beat me here again. clear here this morning ,Not a cloud in sight.no rain either. grand daughter just drove off to school, she Is a school teacher. we live in one side of there duplex. Pretty good deal, but not as good as when we had the farm and they lived down stairs. the Little ones could open the gate at the bottom of the stairs and come see us any time. Have a good day just as you like it. How do you make text larger here and or collier it I can not reamer.

Lloyd

Lloyd

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I'm back from the checkup and it was all good news.  Healing is going well and they are going over the pieces they removed and have found NOTHING to worry about yet.  HOORAY! 

LLOYD, look at the top line of "stuff" above the box where you post.  The first one is a dark B.  That gives your post bold.  Follow that line over until you come to an A with a red line in front of it.  If you click on that you can choose a size for your post.  And the one next in line with all the little boxes in it gives you colors to choose from.  Good luck!

When we left for Danville the sun was so bright and so low it was blinding.  We almost heaved a sigh of relief when we crossed the bridge and drove into heavy fog.  It was foggy with sun poking through all the way.  Not a fun trip.  When we came out to come home the sun had climbed higher and it was behind us and the fog was gone.  Better trip home.  The temp is only up to 55 at almost 10 a.m. but it's only heading for a high of 70.

AMY, I was thinking the same thing about rising prices in the store.  The stuff on the shelves and in the freezer will be (sort of) free and I'm pretty sure it tastes better!

Haven't heard any news from Bridget yet this morning.  I hope the prayers are working!  Thank you all!

I'm going to have to get back to the kitchen pretty quick.  I still have taters to deal with and I want to get the last of maters cooking to make some spaghetti sauce.  I hope you all have a good day...better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow.

Amy

Jane ,that is great news!!!Yes HOORAY!!!

Starting to clear up here....for how long is anyone's guess. Floors yet to be washed and I need to trim the neighbours dogs nails. I pulled lean hamburg from the freezer  and that along with a mushrooms, brussel sprouts and baked tater with wild blueberry cheese cake for dessert for supper.

Jimmy Dean

patricia19

Good morning from the Interior, at 31 degrees, we had our first snow late evening, from out of the mountains.

Shirley

URGENT QUESTION!!!  Any/all of you that bake potatoes in the oven, been so long I forgot if I put in foil or bake uncovered, if I "poke holes with a fork" first.... and how long. Have the oven on at 350 degrees. Got a whole different problem, messing with the computer last night at direction of #1 son & somehow I lost that bar on the bottom that shows everything (tool bar?), it is there but below where I can see, if I pull the page up I can see it. How do I get it back?  First the potatoes, just put some roasts in the oven that I'll grind most of the meat but always such good flavored broth I have to make one bowl of gravy to go over potatoes. SO, along with some baked potatoes I also plan to cut up a big potato & let it cook in the broth along with the onion & garic. Yum, I forgot to eat lunch!!!

Jane... YEA!!!

Shirley

Never mind about the potatoes, Google knows everything. The bar down below came back... creapy things going on today. I had a queen size faux down comforter to wash so ordered the pack of 6 fur balls to put in the dryer to "foof" it up. 6 went in but only 5 came out! Dryer ATE my fur ball! The cat litter box is directly below the dryer door so NO WAY it could have fallen out & rolled (doesn't mean I haven't searched that floor every inch). I've even looked inside to see if it melted but nothing showing. I've had that dryer since about 1967 so we are old friends & no secrets, am totally concerned (about it and me).

RAMMEL

QuoteI lost that bar on the bottom that shows everything (tool bar?), it is there but below where I can see, if I pull the page up I can see it. How do I get it back?
Maybe an answer, ----- When that bar is showing , Right Click it and select the "Gear". Look for the "Automatically Hide The Taskbar" options and uncheck it. Click OK if it asks that.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

RAMMEL

Quote from: Shirley on September 24, 2021, 04:37:26 PM6 went in but only 5 came out!
Are you sure the 6 went in?  ?  ?  Check the bag they came in.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

Vanilla-Jackie

The way i read that was " the dryer ate my cat " now that would be cause for alarm... ;D :o

" drier ate my fur ball, the cat "
" There is no present like the time "

Tomereader1

No way the "fur ball" could get out of the dryer.  The ball is probably clinging to the comforter, or it fell off the comforter when you removed it from the dryer.  Why do you use 6 fur balls?  Two are plenty.

JaneS

WHAT'S A FUR BALL?

I ran out of pint jars!  I have 5 oddball pints left and that's it and I can't buy any more around here!  I'm going to have to finish the taters in quarts tomorrow.  And I have spaghetti sauce made with the LAST of the home grown tomatoes simmering in the crock pot waiting to be canned tomorrow.  That will have to be canned in the pint and a half jars that I bought last year so I could fit whole sausages in them.  I guess that will work because I don't have any sausages....just meatballs.  That's on the schedule for tomorrow.

Cooper is still here.  Frankie is working until 10 tonight and as soon as she picks hime up, I'm hitting the hay.  I'm beat right down to my socks and that's bad because I'm not wearing socks.

I hope everyone had a good day and I hope you all have a peaceful night's sleep and a good day tomorrow.  And may God bless us, every one!