Random Image

katie

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

November 27, 2021, 05:56:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Jun 16 2021 10:02pm
Beverly: We see you Carol! Join is in Norm's Bait and Tackle or The Soda Shoppe!

Jun 15 2021 12:02pm
Carol: Hello all!  I hope this brings me back .  ''Jenny - hugs to you and Bob.   Take care everyone!

Jun 15 2021 11:58am
Carol:  :)  Hello everyone~  I hope you see my greeting! 

Apr 28 2021 12:00pm
sunluvngal: Good morning everybody, wishing you all a happy day...Another beautiful day in Havasu! :)

Feb 24 2021 8:23pm
mycheal: Spring  thaw has arrived here :)

Feb 21 2021 3:49pm
Oldiesmann: Ours is finally melting.

Feb 20 2021 8:05am
so_P_bubble: 4 inches in Jerusalem!

Feb 13 2021 11:01am
Oldiesmann: Anyone else buried in snow? We got 8 inches here Monday into Tuesday, another half inch or so Wednesday and more is coming next week

Jan 22 2021 12:28pm
Pooch1: One of these days AARP will begin flooding your mailbox, too! (IMHO it's in the business of selling things.)

Jan 21 2021 11:26pm
Oldiesmann: Reader's Digest thinks I'm a senior citizen now apparently. I got a subscription offer in the mail saying they'd approved a "special seniors discount" for me

My Thoughts and Prayers...

Started by Vanilla-Jackie, November 08, 2021, 07:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla-Jackie

November 08, 2021, 07:59:03 AM Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 10:58:07 AM by Vanilla-Jackie
My thoughts and prayers go with Jane S today as she goes to her hospital for inside cheek cancer cells..

My thoughts and prayers go out to Beverly as she makes plans for her beloved's funeral...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mary Page as her day is getting closer for her aortic valve replacement...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Shirley as she is torn between going ahead now or delaying her heart valve replacement at a later date...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Rick-Rammel after the recent loss of his wife..

If there is anybody i have left out, i apologise...my prayers go out for all who are needing them...🙏

" look after our planet, it is the only one we have "   

RAMMEL

Thank you Jackie, and remember you are in all our Prayers also.
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."

THIMK

Marilyne

Jackie -  Thank you so much for posting this message today.  It was a kind and thoughtful thing for you to do.  When I woke up this morning, I was thinking about each of those members who have serious health problems or decisions to face this week, as well as our two members who are grieving the recent loss of their long time spouses.   Hope and prayers going out to all of them.   

Vanilla-Jackie

November 08, 2021, 11:11:18 AM #3 Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 11:50:17 AM by Vanilla-Jackie
Rammel - Marilyne..this would be a comforting room to post our thoughts and prayers in, as and when needed...

Vanilla-Jackie

Adding Phyllis to our thoughts and prayers as she is dealing with rehab after her recent hospital stay...

Amy

Jane's :smitten:  operation was long and went well. Information is that they did get everything.
 She is in ICU for now.  She DOES NOT HAVE THROAT CANCER. One should get the story straight before posting misinformation.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Denver

Thank you, JACKIE, for making this nice folder for us to share our thoughts and prayers, either needed or for others.

AMY, thank you for the update on Jane's procedure.  She has been uppermost in my mind with positive thoughts and loving prayers. 

Now it is your turn, MARYPAGE, to get your procedure taken care of.  I hope we will hear soon that all went well and you are recovering well 🙏

Prayers for all of our group in need. 

Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Vanilla-Jackie

Jenny, thank you, i remember once we had a " Tranquil Cove " room, where we could come...peace and tranquility, away from hostility..

RAMMEL

Giving thoughts and Prayers for those Veterans who have sacrificed their lives or limbs so that we may have a better life.

THIMK

RAMMEL

THIMK

Vanilla-Jackie

November 11, 2021, 09:11:09 AM #10 Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 09:13:13 AM by Vanilla-Jackie
Rammel..yes at my church hall morning social we stood for those two minutes in silence on our 11th day - 11th month at 11.am...

We need to make use of our " Tranquil Cove " room, whilst we still have it...