January 19, 2022, 03:38:18 PM

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

My Girls..

Owner: Amy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

January 19, 2022, 03:38:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Jan 09 2022 4:42pm
Oldiesmann: You're welcome :)

Jan 09 2022 4:00pm
Astro: Michael, Thank you for getting the site up and running again!

Jan 09 2022 12:09am
Oldiesmann: Sorry for the extended downtime this afternoon/evening. I was busy this afternoon and didn't notice the problem until late tonight

Dec 24 2021 11:55pm
Oldiesmann: Same to you FlaJean :)

Dec 24 2021 1:29pm
FlaJean: Merry Christmas Oldiesmann!

Dec 19 2021 10:39am
Lloyd Hammond: Lloyd Hammond

Dec 13 2021 10:32pm
junee: shirley

Dec 04 2021 2:36am
Oldiesmann: If the colors for the holiday theme don't work well for you, you can change back to the regular theme in your profile (click your name at the top left above the logo, click "Look and Layout", click "Change" then "Use this theme" under "SMF Default Theme")

Dec 04 2021 2:34am
Oldiesmann: Lloyd: Here's the link. https://www.seniorsandfriends.org/index.php?topic=903.0

Nov 30 2021 9:04pm
Lloyd Hammond: well I can not fiend our soda shop and open the form we befor the chang of the new coler format help please.         Lloyd

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaJean

Enjoy those photos, Beverly.

so_P_bubble

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Motorists line up for Covid-19 testing in Ashdod, Israel, on Monday, January 3
Some waited for over three hours!

patricia19

patricia19

Some odd photos;

This one is of them clearing the side parking lot today, it has a different view than mine. Altho the buildings are older, probably fifties?

patricia19

Before clearing

patricia19

January 12, 2022, 11:22:32 PM #9545 Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:26:49 PM by patricia19
This building takes up the entire block, architectural style, is modernism, and was built in the early sixties?

Here is a view of one hallway. At the end of each of the two hallways are four studios. Otherwise, there are one-bedrooms,

patricia19

January 12, 2022, 11:25:07 PM #9546 Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:35:45 PM by patricia19
Opposite side of floor from elevators. It's restricted for disabled seniors over 62. So, many asked about the five-story low building so....

patricia19

Has anyone seen or tasted this type of fruit before?

You cannot see attachments on this board.You cannot see attachments on this board.

patricia19

An unusual lost cloud

Amy

This is the information I found on them. I have ate mandarins but not sure about these.

What are Sumo Citrus mandarins?
The exception is mandarins; they pop up in supermarkets when you need them most, providing relief from the seemingly endless supply of bananas and apples. The Sumo Citrus is a relatively new variety in the citrus category. It is also known as Dekopon and was born in Japan back in 1972.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

patricia19

They're probably a hybrid similar to the mini rockit apples.

Amy

January 15, 2022, 04:01:59 PM #9551 Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:04:31 PM by Amy
Never heard of the mini rocket, will look them up, thank you

Just saw them and that would be the right size for hubby!.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Tomereader1

The Sumos are very sweet.  I ate a couple last year, just to try them.  And very pricey! I currently have a store coupon for $1.00 off.  That will get me one affordably. 

Anyone here grow hydrangeas?  My  friend has one and doesn't know what "type" it is, and that means you either can or cannot cut it back for the winter, depending on the type.

MarsGal

Patricia, what an interesting shot. Did someone lose their big, floppy garden hat?

patricia19

😄I had to go back and look! We do seem to have some odd ones at times. :)

FlaJean

Enjoyed your photos, Patricia.  Never heard of those mandarins, but we are enjoying our newly harvested Florida oranges.  We always have some orange slices with our breakfast.  I did see that Walmart has those small apples and intend buying some if I can remember to put it on my grocery list.  Terrible memory anymore.  Have to make myself notes.

Amy

January 17, 2022, 09:15:56 AM #9556 Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 09:35:27 AM by so_P_bubble
Snow is getting serious!!

Jimmy Dean

patricia19

I'd say so! I'd sit this dance out Amy and take the one after.

Amy

Patricia, we have about 12 inches now. After lunch I am going to clear a path for our dogs and see about making one for the neighbours dog. Could be worse. :thumbup:
Jimmy Dean