January 20, 2020, 09:10:18 am

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

collapse

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Random Image

Bougainvillea Vine

Views: 380
By: Shirley

Shoutbox

• brian: pOOCHERS       HAPPY   NEW  YEAR!!!!!!!!
    December 31, 2019, 09:06:18 pm
  • Pooch1: Wishing you all peace and contentment in 2020.  We will accept our situations, whatever they may be, and continue to be valuable parts of our communities. 
    December 31, 2019, 07:16:06 pm
  • brian: I wish u all a pleasnt   holiday season in here  -----  cant  do it in non  existent  chat room---    oldies   did u look at  [link]  they have  free   chatrooms
    December 22, 2019, 12:31:11 pm
  • brian: Oldieshombre    dont  bother --  not  important
    December 21, 2019, 04:31:24 pm
  • Oldiesmann: I'll see what I can do about importing the old data then. Shouldn't be too difficult :)
    December 21, 2019, 12:33:53 pm
  • brian: so  recent= as far as  we  can  recall  in here
    December 21, 2019, 10:45:55 am
  • Pooch1: As far as the scroll bar lets us go back, brian.
    December 21, 2019, 10:11:21 am
  • brian: well poochers?   We  solicit  yer opinion
    December 20, 2019, 03:25:29 pm
  • brian: question then  becomes   what is  definition of   "recent'?
    December 20, 2019, 03:24:18 pm
  • Pooch1: Recent past is acceptable.  TY
    December 20, 2019, 02:44:31 pm
  • brian: pooch   ALL  past information  is only useful if its RECENT past
    December 20, 2019, 09:01:30 am
  • Amy: Pooch, he is NOT getting rid of the shout box......just the many posts that have accumlated is how I read it.
    December 20, 2019, 08:25:10 am
  • Pooch1: If no history were to be available, how would Oldiesmann know our opinions?  No need for a shoutbox if no postings could be read. Or am I simply not understanding something?
    December 20, 2019, 06:45:14 am
  • Amy: Micheal,I agree with Bubble, no need to keep the past history....hope the new car is working out well for you..
    December 19, 2019, 05:57:19 pm
  • brian: BUBBLE   i also said " I   IMAGINE"---    ie  I guess     or  suppose
    December 19, 2019, 12:22:00 pm
  • brian: bubble   I never   mentioned ME    I  said  "SOME" !!!-----
    December 19, 2019, 12:19:08 pm
  • so_P_bubble: Really?  And you find it... instructive, Brian?
    December 19, 2019, 11:36:39 am
  • so_P_bubble: Really? and you find it ... instructive maybe?
    December 19, 2019, 11:35:47 am
  • brian: I imagine  some like to scroll back and  read history
    December 18, 2019, 01:59:18 pm
  • so_P_bubble: History with old remarks is not important at all.  No need to spend time and effort on that!
    December 18, 2019, 11:01:02 am

Pets

Started by so_P_bubble, July 28, 2018, 12:53:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

angelface555

Mary Ann

Naturally, I had to watch beyond the end and saw some pretty cute kitten antics, even a couple that Kendrick might go for. 

Mary Ann

angelface555

I wish Farrah did! She plays with straws or the toy mouse attached to the curtain rods by a long rubber string and not much else or that frequently.

angelface555

so_P_bubble

You cannot see attachments on this board.

I believe many here have cat or dog allowing you to "share"?   ;D

so_P_bubble

https://www.boredpanda.com/bengal-cat-spots-fur-thor/

This cat is certainly the MOST BEAUTIFUL cat in the world!

angelface555

Some bengals have lovely eyes and coats. However, they are loud and sometimes destructive!

Mary Ann

My half-Bengal is nothing like the one pictured.  He does disappear when there are strangers around, he does not cuddle, and he is not destructive or loud.  He is a good cat.

Mary Ann

Amy

Bubble, I don't think the dogs or maybe even cats understand the word share..tis every man for himself when it comes to getting bed space here.
I can't change the direction of the wind,
but I can adjust my sails
to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

angelface555

5 Ways You're Accidentally Enabling Your Cat's Bad Behavior

"Cats usually only do things that are in their own best interest. While this self-serving attitude often earns them a reputation for being "untrainable", understanding how cats work is exactly how you'll train them. For instance, if you want your cat to stop scratching the side of the couch, you'll need to provide an alternative that'll be irresistible to your cat. She'll stop scratching the couch as long as her need to scratch is met with a better option, like the perfect scratching post. The key is to lay the groundwork that'll allow your cat to decide for herself that her bad behavior isn't benefiting her as much as a good one."

https://tinyurl.com/s3m3tzf

so_P_bubble

Can you relate?

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Mary Ann